I just returned from Atlanta where I stayed at the Staybridge Suites. There are many things I liked about the hotel: quiet location, excellent restaurants within walking distance, and the rooms are enormous. However I experienced absolutely horrific service. When I arrived the woman at the front desk checked me in and gave me my room keys in a folder marked with room #302. She also showed me where #302 was on the floor map. I went up to my room and neither key worked. I went back to the front desk and explained the situation. She recoded the keys and back up I went. Still no luck. Went back and forth twice more before I asked her to make sure that the keys were for room #302. "They're for #306" she replied. "But why does the folder say #302?" "I don't know." That was it -- no apology, no explanation, just sullen silence. Thank god no one was in #302 when I was repeatedly trying to get in.
There are just a few simple things hotel staff need to do -- and this hotel could not do most of them. The floors outside several rooms had restaurant menus scattered on them -- which no one had picked up. Garbage was left near the elevator for most of a day. For the money they charged for the room ($150 per night) I expected much, much more.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Staybridge Suites Hotel by Holiday Inn Atlanta Buckhead is an upscale extended stay hotel nestled in the hottest business and leisure district of Buckhead Atlanta. The hotel is centrally located with easy access to I-75, I-85, GA-400, midtown and downtown Atlanta. The hotel is minutes away from major corporations at the Atlanta Financial Center and Piedmont Center; Atlanta's finest restaurants and exclusive shopping at Lenox Mall and Phipps Plaza. The Staybridge Suites Hotel by Holiday Inn Atlanta Buckhead is designed to meet the needs of the seasoned traveler. Relax in our spacious studio, one-bedroom, and two-bedroom suites, complete with full kitchens & complimentary high speed and wireless Internet access. Enjoy our complimentary guest laundry, fitness center, and indoor pool as you make us your home away from home! Join us in the Great Room every morning for a delicious complimentary Deluxe Continental Breakfast. Be sure to drop back by for our Sundowner Reception Tuesday-Thursday evenings. You will enjoy complimentary light appetizers served with beer, wine and soft drinks. For your added convenience, the Staybridge Suites by Holiday Inn Atlanta Buckhead offers a complimentary Shuttle which will take you within 3 miles of the hotel. Shuttle area includes MARTA service *Pet Fee $150 Non Refundable - $75 if staying 6 days or less. *Hotel does not offer sleeper sofas. *Valid credit card required upon check in. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Staybridge Suites Atlanta Buckhead reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Atlanta Buckhead Hotel Atlanta
- Atlanta Staybridge Suites