“MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed September 3, 2013

This was our 3rd visit and the best yet...I have already said that I love the décor and the atmosphere, but this time I had the blackened snapper (delicious, moist, cooked to perfection) and 'chophouse corn'...it was the most tasty side dish I have ever had....wonderful and not to be missed! My husband's sea bass was extremely thick but it was cooked perfectly without being dry ...all in all delicious and fun.

Reviewed August 18, 2013

My husband loved this restaurant. For me....meh. Hence the difficulty in writing this review. The food was certainly good, if you like this type of place. The decor was fabulous, service was top notch. My expectations for a place I spend almost $300 is to experience extraordinary, new and INVENTIVE dishes. My recommendation would be to look at the menu before you go. If you want to spend that amount of money on crab cakes or a steak, then this is the place for you....as I said, my husband loved it. For me, the lack of anything different or special was a real let down. I thought their specials might have been "special", but there weren't any.
I had the Escargot.....way too greasy, and the crab cakes......they were very good.
My husband had oysters......loved them, and surf and turf....again, very good.
It was fun to go into downtown for dinner, but next time we'll try somewhere else.

Reviewed August 6, 2013

July 26, 2013, My on Pierre treated me to dinner at Ocean Prime. Valet service was better than any other I have enountered. The men are handsome, polite and professional. Waiting for the car, no wait. The hostess was bubbly, dressed stylish and had a great smile. As we were escorted to our table I noticed the ambiance of the restaurant. It was superb. It was so right. Not a place for young children. My waiter, Daemon, was awesome. He has a terrific smile. I understood everything he said. He made the menu sound delicous. As a matter of fact, he could have his own school for servers. He was that good, that professional. I wanted everything on the menu but Damon suggested the Red Snapper. Again he was on point. The chefs are handsome, (sat near the kitchen) professional and can cook. The portions of food was plentiful. The presentation, beautiful. The music was great and perfect for the setting. The musician has a smooth sexy sound. Now for the manager, handsome, suave, attentive, Zach. He could be a model. I highly recommend this restaurant. Thank you Ocean Prime for a great dining experience.

Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

I really like Ocean Prime for its modern decor and exemplary service. Excellent cocktails and bar selections with interesting and fast cuisine!

Reviewed July 11, 2013

We had a lovely dinner and dining experience at Ocean Prime. We were a party of six and seated immediately with a reservation. Most of our group had the lobster bisque and loved it. I had the tuna tartar. So good!! Our entrees included the snapper, chilean sea bass, seafood pasta, and ribeye. Everyone was happy, though one said the sea bass was slightly over cooked. The wine list is extensive. One in our group had a signature cocktail that she loved. Overall, it was a great evening with good food and great service. It was an expensive dinner, but worth it.