“Great seafood.”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed April 24, 2013 via mobile

Had a business dinner here and I must say the food, service and service was excellent. The swordfish was outstanding along with the crab cake appetizer. Had the 10 layer carrot cake for dessert which was a monster and extreme good. A little pricey menu but what you'd expect in Buckhead. Definitely recommend dining here. The piano player in the lounge was also a great feature.

There are newer reviews for Ocean Prime

Reviewed April 18, 2013

My friends and I dined at Ocean Prime before attending the Alicia Keys concert. Being that it was 5pm, we had the entire restaurant to ourselves. Ocean Prime is known for its seafood, but I opted for the chicken instead. It was quite delicious! The atmosphere is very extravagant and romantic. The bathrooms were impressive. In fact, the entire area leading up to the bathrooms was breathtaking. I will return in the near future.

Reviewed April 13, 2013

First time to visit Ocean Prime and will definitely plan to return! A bit pricey but the quality of food, service and overall experience were all worth it. I had the bone-in filet which was amazing, and their margarita was second to none!!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

We had a group dinner here for the Final Four. Food was excellent. A limited menu was offered. We had calamari, salmon, filet mignon, and carrot cake.Service was a little slow but understandable with the large group

Reviewed March 29, 2013

We asked our hotel for a decent steak, they pointed us at Ocean Prime.

A little noisy from some of the larger groups who were in that night but the staff were very pleasant and there was no push for speed at all.

Food was excellent as was the wine and we had a really great evening.

My only comment is that like many of this type of restaurant they have pushed their pricing beyond an acceptable limit. This was a very expensive evening for three in a better than average restaurant, but value for money? I have eaten better for less!

With so many good places to eat in this area, I could honestly say there was nothing here that is extra special to make me return, next time I will try another, not because there was any fault but because I had to look at my credit card bill to remember the name to write this report!