“A Variety of Tasty Dishes!”
Review of Ocean Prime - CLOSED

Ocean Prime
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
“A Variety of Tasty Dishes!”
Reviewed March 25, 2013

Going with a large group (New Years Eve) was great —we could see and taste a wide range of things. I remember the steaks and sides being very, very tasty. The ambience is classy and modern as well, but not at all stuffy. The service was great. Valet parking was nice, too. Highly recommended for special occasions or a date night.

• Visited January 2013

maastricht
“nice restaurant with great seefood”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

this is a nice restaurant with a great offer of seefood. i had scallops and tuna tartar. both excellent. great service too. i didnt try any wine. i would highly recommend it.

Visited March 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“Upscale steakhouse with an emphasis on seafood”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

I dined here with 5 women, and the service was excellent (which is sometimes a problem with a group of women.) I loved my cocktail (one of their specials) and ordered a salad and their oysters on the half shell. The salad was good, and the oysters perfect. Fresh, beautiful, served just like I like them, with Saltine crackers, horseradish sauce, cocktail sauce and lemon (none of that fancy vineagrette or toast points!) They were wonderful, and the two together was a perfect meal for me.

• Visited March 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“I guess I am an outlier........”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Many people love this place and the ads for this high-end eatery set the bar very high..... expectation bar that is. My wife and I went a week after Valentine's Day, to finally see for ourselves. We were hugely disappointed. The waiter seemed flustered from the start. It took him a very long time to get us our drinks--in fact the drinks arrived AFTER our appetizer. The goat cheese ravioli was the best part of the meal. My main course.....frankly, it was so unmemorable, I can't recall what type of fish I had. My wife ordered the crab cakes---they were cold, "runny" and full of mayonnaise. The side vegetable dish was tasteless. About the only fun part of this establishment is the bar, which had a very good male piano player/singer. Recommendation--go to the bar, if you must, and order the Ravioli and save some $$!

• Visited February 2013
Atlanta, Georgia
“Wednesday really is a hump day to dine out in Buckhead”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Second reservation for the "Buckhead" Restaurant week promo. The restaurant was nice and the food was fair. Service was extremely slow. The dishes for each course served remained on our table long after we finished. We ordered a side and it was finally delivered half way through the main course after several requests. Very disappointing. The food presentation was nice, but the entrees had no flavor. Our reservation was for 7:30PM on a Wed. and we walked out at 10:30PM and then had to wait for the valet for more than 20 minutes. The bill was much higher than the quality. We will not be returning.

Visited March 2013