“Awesome Mexican in a Cool Spot”
Review of Holy Taco

Holy Taco
Ranked #555 of 4,147 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed April 8, 2017

'Haven't been to Holy Taco in years and decided to give it a try. We loved it a lot years ago and have discovered that we still love it. We ordered simple food. A bowl of stewed black beans, brisket taco and an order of quest with chorizo. I will start with the queso. It was out of this world good. Lots of chorizo and perfect peppers. Even when we were both totally full I found myself continuing to dip those light chips in that dip. The black beans were perfectly seasoned and possibly the best black beans we have ever had. Then there was that slow roasted Painted Hills brisket taco with grilled sweet onions and pickled carrots. This taco was huge and stuffed to the max. Everything together had a great balance and made you want more and more. Nothing was left at the end of this lunch. Service was great. Would highly recommend eating at this cool little restaurant. And can't wait to return....on a Monday when they have hot chicken tacos!

1  Thank chefluee

Reviewed April 2, 2017 via mobile

One of the best places in the Atlanta area to have drinks, at the bar or patio, and eat some of the best tacos around. The goat meat taco and the poke belly taco were exceptional. Great menu choices and a multitude of tequilas.

Reviewed November 14, 2016

Good food with many different choises. Love the way you can order different tacos. very nice staff who was helpful and service minded, intresting meny. You can choose inside or outside to sit.

Reviewed September 17, 2016

I highly recommend Holy Taco for brunch in Atlanta. You cannot beat the prices or the service; not only was my food brought out in record time, the staff was very friendly and helpful without being overbearing. Please try the grapefruit mimosa, you won't regret it. One thing to note is that they do not separate checks, but the experience is so relaxed and joyful that you easily get over paying for your friend's meal.

Reviewed July 7, 2016 via mobile

I'm almost embarrassed to admit how often I eat at Holy Taco. The food is delicious, the margaritas are great, and I always run into folks I know when I'm there.
You owe it to yourself to get at least one bacon taco.

1  Thank RKPhoto