“Excellent bread, dip, and pasta”
Review of Mirko Pasta - CLOSED

Mirko Pasta
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed February 14, 2013

Want to eat dirt cheap for lunch? Try Mirko's daily weekday lunch special.
Of course, my son and I each wanted dishes that weren' t that day's special. Thought the free bread and dip everyone gets was super. So were the fresh pastas my son and I had for main dishes.

Reviewed February 1, 2013

I like Italian food. I eat a lot of it. Many Italian restaurants are very bad. I went here with a group of people after work and was pleasantly surprised how good it was. They make their pasta in house. You choose a type of pasta (20 choices), then choose a sauce, then choose a meat (chicken, meatball, sausage), and voila it is tasty and delicious.

Apparently they have a deal on monday that is buy a glass of wine and get the bottle free. We went on tuesday night which apparently is ladies night. LOL

Reviewed January 29, 2013

Nothing exceptional but the food and service was fine and the price was very reasonable. Decor is fairly spartan so that if the restaurant is not busy, it feels very empty

Reviewed January 17, 2013

We stayed in Atlanta for two nights on the second week of December and on one of those nights a sudden craving for Italian food urged us to look for a nice Italian place. Althought it seemed small at the beginning, the Atmosphere in this little place is awesome! The service was great! we got the "buy a glass get the bottle" wine deal that night and the waiter explained us all the home made pastas they make themselves. Very fresh and very tasty! If we happen to go by Atlanta again sometime, i am so going back!!

Reviewed January 4, 2013

Yup, had to travel 53 miles to the other one and lo and behold we found one in the back yard. Well, sorta. Easy access and great food.