“Do not leave Atlanta without going here!”
Review of Hankook Taqueria

Hankook Taqueria
Ranked #256 of 4,021 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed July 21, 2012

When I travel I like to go to places I have seen on the Food Network. This place was on "Best thing ever". Alton Brown said it was the 'best bang for your buck'. So, naturally I had to try it out. It is out of the way a little, just a little, WORTH the drive. It is tucked away on some back streets. Small place, order food at a counter and someone brings it to you. Alton was right, GREAT food for minimal price. My friend and I went there. We shared the Bibim-Bop, since that is what Alton Brown had suggested. It was wonderful. Rice topped with delicious beef and a fried egg, surrounded by marinated veggies and bean sprouts (see pic). I also had the shrimp taco....OMG! it was soooooooo good. I really do think that everything there was probably good. They also have a food truck that we ran into later at Atlantic Station area.

Seek and ye shall find.....delicious food!

2  Thank Angela T

Reviewed July 3, 2012 via mobile

There's nothing bad you can say about this restaurant - its the best spot in Atlanta! We live close to there and go about twice a week. My husband is a "foodie" and he LOVES their shrimp burrito. Also, You must try the Bibimbop (sp?) - its delicious!

1  Thank lightitup
Reviewed May 29, 2012

A great find! We have tried almost everything on the menu even the specials and love every bit of it! This is a must go to restaurant! If you want Korean tacos and other awesomness, go here!! The price is right and the staff is great! We drive over 30 miles just to go for lunch and then we get more to take home for dinner :)

1  Thank HWgirl
Reviewed May 15, 2012

I was invited to try the korean tacos at Hankook by a friend from work. The promise was that they would be better than anything I've ever had. How could I resist that challenge?

Hands down, the very best korean tacos, and quite possible the best of any tacos I've ever had.

And the price was great too!

For my first visit I went with the traditional 3 tacos - one each of chicken, beef and fish. The menu is great with lots of variety. I saw so many other things I want to try and I'm looking forward to my next visit.

Reviewed April 29, 2012

We heard about this place as Food Networks Alton Brown's favorite cheap place to eat. I had the tong dak tacos and avocado tempura taco. My husband loves their bibim bop. He might get it with the sauce on the side next time.