“Late night eats”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed October 23, 2012

Reminded me of an older vegas diner with neon lights. But with the limited late night options, it was great. Standard diner food, plus for being open late night.

Reviewed October 11, 2012

You will be tempted to go because, i know, it's convenient. Don't do it. Food was awful, coffee cream was curdled. Server got order wrong twice so my order was freezing buy the time my wife finally got hers and we didn't get a single apology... when the server finally got the right order she just slammed it down on the table and went about her business. By the way the place was deserted.... no excuse.

1  Thank J V
Reviewed September 17, 2012

I ate a few times here during the Dragon*Con as it is difficult to get into any restaurant during the weekend. I was seated within 30-40 minutes and while during the weekend they have a very limited basic menu the food came out hot and was good. They also have a bar on the lower level.

Reviewed September 9, 2012

I've eaten here during D*C for the last two years just because it is close to the con hotels and not really food court food. The first time the service was terrible but the food was great. Well, my food was good. My sister never got hers and the server was rude to her even though we were overly patient, in my opinion. Remembering that the food was good and understanding the crowds during dragon*con we tried again this year. I first noticed the limited menu and thought that was a step in accommodating the d*c crowd but the poor server could barely keep up with her tables. She was literally running down the aisles and I felt sorry for her even though I didn't get my drink refilled and we waited a while to pay. They were out of a couple of things on the limited menu, but the cakes in the desert case are beautiful! The Metro Cafe needs to plan a little better for these events.

Reviewed September 7, 2012

Had a late meal during DrangoCon weekend. Super fast seating! I have eaten here before and was suspired at the limited menu that is offered. While i can understand that it is difficult to offer a full menu during a busy holiday, the selection left a lot to be desired. Additionally, the were out of several of the items on an already limited menu. Has to wait 10 additional minutes after getting out food for the waiter to return with the condiments (syrup and mayo). Overall a good experience, but I will steer clear during Con next year.