“Enjoyable and charming”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Atlanta
Virginia Highland Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #6 of 21 Atlanta B&B and Inns
Reviewed September 8, 2012

We enjoyed our 2 nights in Atlanta, in this lovely neighborhood, in this lovely house. The place was clean and comfortable, with an interesting 50's decor in the 2-bedroom suite. We found the owner quirky and fun.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Virginia Highland Bed & Breakfast

Reviewed September 6, 2012

We love the Garden Apartment! Every time we visit Atlanta (if it is available) we book it. We just got back from there, and once again, a perfect experience. We have 2 little kids and they enjoy very much there, they love to run around the garden! The apartment has everything you need for the kids to feel comfortable (even toys, a stroller and a changing table!). Plus, the location is great, very close from parks and playgrounds.
Adele is very sweet, she was always asking us how we were, or if we needed something...
Thanks Adele!
See you in our next trip to ATL!
Mercedes

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 29, 2012

Always a pleasure to stay at Adele's gorgeous property!

Such a beautifully decorated place that makes me feel instantly at home.

Large rooms, beautiful bathrooms, amazing landscaping with the best porch to sit and take it all in.

And Adele is always the sweetest! Greeted me this year with a bottle of wine and delicious spinach dip and veggies which we sat and polished off while chatting.

As long as I travel to Atlanta for business I will always stay here!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed August 8, 2012

For guests who want to feel at home away from home, Virginia Highland Bed and Breakfast is the place to be. I can’t sing praises for Adele any louder if I tried. The inn keeper is an absolutely amazing woman: thoughtful, funny, well-rounded and spunky. She knows a lot about the neighborhood and is a bit of a historic figure. The rooms are simple, nice, and clean but my favorite part is the backyard garden and decks. The shaded area is ideal for escaping the summer heat while enjoying the outdoors. The front garden has received certification as a wildlife sanctuary by the Audubon Institute

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 11, 2012

This is a charming home in a great area of Atlanta and was practically within walking distance of my destination! Immaculate and comfortable. Also, there are loads of restaurants and shops near-by in this great Virginia Highland location. Adele was a thoughtful innkeeper and I enjoyed visiting with her at breakfast, etc.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed July 9, 2012

This is a nice place in a nice area. But the owner is not reliable. When we arrived completly
exhausted from a trip from Europe she started with screaming, yelling, she got nuts because we misunderstood which day (one day) we were coming. We were going to stay for two weeks. Since her rules for cancelling a booking are very tough (watch out!) we couldn´t leave the place. I asked her if we could discuss the problem the next day, since we were so tired from the trip, but she just went on and on. SHE WAS MAD!!!! One morning she forgot to make breakfast. I asked to have my bathroom cleaned (it was not cleaned once in two weeks) nothing happened...the last thing that happened is that I got a mail that she has charged my Mastercard 80 USD to send clothes we left behind..She didn´t ask if she should send it, or where..It doesn´t feels nice that she has my creditcardnumber, I don´t trust this person...

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
7  Thank Helene S
Reviewed April 7, 2012

This B&B is located in an upscale residential area, and provided just what we needed for a quick trip to Atlanta, to a fundraiser at the Carter Center, which is not far away. Parking is on the street, but there was always a spot close by, and while it was mostly too cool to really enjoy the screened porch in February, it looked like a nice place to relax in warmer weather. Our room had a door that opened directly onto it. If we go to Atlanta again, we'll probably get a room here again.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple