“Beautiful restful B&B”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Atlanta
Virginia Highland Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #6 of 22 Atlanta B&B and Inns
Reviewed September 23, 2011

I had to visit Allanta for a close friend's memorial and really needed a nice quiet place to stay. I chose this B&B because of the gardens, which didn't disappoint. I was the only person in the B&B and the quiet and solitude was exactly what I needed. The home is beautiful. The screened in front porch was private even though the sidewalk and street are right outside. It was truly an oasis in the middle of Atlanta. The Hammock was great. The property is a designated Audobon bird habitat and it was very nice to see birds I hadn't seen in a while. Cardinals and Mockingbirds don't venture to the Pacific Northwest. Unfortunately, I didn't have an opprounity to meet Adele or sample her cooking as she was out of town for the weekend. But she was gracious enough to open up her home to me. I look forward to staying there again next time I am in Atlanta.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family

Reviewed August 23, 2011

The company I work for has rented the main floor twice in the past year and each time has been amazing! Adele is a sweetheart and I will stay here each and everytime I come to Atlanta.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed June 29, 2011

My wife and I found this B&B when looking for a place close to Piedmont Park in Atlanta for a busy weekend. The B&B turned out to be one of the highlights of the whole trip. The grounds are fantastic, the room was warm and inviting, and Adel was awesome. The conversation over breakfast was as good as the food - We actually would have liked to stayed longer and talked, but it was a busy weekend in town. Next time we're in Atlanta, we'll be back!

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 31, 2011

My wife and I spent two nights here. The rooms are immaculate and properly equipped, including very plush towels in the bath. The food is excellent and Adele couldn't be nicer. The location is near Piedmont Park and the Atlanta Botanical Garden so there is plenty to do. Nearby there are many, many restaurants and the food was very good. We plan to return.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed May 22, 2011

The Albert and Victoria Rooms are all that I expect in a top B&B, breakfast was excellent. The location was amazing. A short walk to Highlands Ave and a great selection of shops and restaurants. Also a short walk to Peidmont Park and the Atlanta Botanical Gardens. 10 minute drive to the Aquarium and 15 Minutes to the Zoo. We had a great stay and will come back.

Room Tip: Both the victoria and the Allbert are great rooms
  • Stayed: May 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 9, 2011

This B&B is in a great location near to Piedmont Park and Virginia Highland shopping and restaurants. The rooms are comfortable, charming and beautifully furnished. The gardens and porches make the stay lovely and relaxing. I had a wonderful experience and would highly recommend it.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed January 25, 2011

Being a previous interior design and architecture student, I am very visually sensitive. So I combed through photographs of B&B's in Atlanta before selecting this one. I had planned to spend some time at the house during the day so the common rooms were of equal importance as the bedroom.. This home is located in a great historic neighborhood that's convenient to all the traveling necessities- food, shopping, coffee, etc. But the best part is the beautifully arranged, eclectic interior. I spent the afternoon (with Adele's permission) photography perfectly composed vignettes throughout the home. It was both relaxing and energizing. Adele was very welcoming and accommodating- catering breakfast to my no-sugar diet. And I thoroughly enjoyed our spirited conversation over breakfast. This inn exceeded all my expectations. I most ardently recommend it. and just so you know- the photos on the website are nice but it's better in person.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled solo