“Airport hotel”

Salt Lake City, Utah
“Airport hotel”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 3, 2012 via mobile

Very close to ATL.
Rooms fairly spacious and clean but beds quite uncomfortable.
Not many amenities included. Internet, fridge etc all cost extra.
Bedroom curtains don't close all the way and large gap under door means room doesn't get very dark.

• Stayed November 2012
dedo48, Director of Front Office at Sheraton Atlanta Airport Hotel, responded to this review, November 5, 2012
Dear James B;

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us.

Rest assured knowing that your feedback is currently being reviewed by our management team. All focus will be placed on the areas you mentioned and we will ensure these concerns are promptly corrected.

We sincerely appreciate your feedback and do look forward to welcoming you back real soon.

Director of Front Office

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (203)
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2012

From the moment I boarded the shuttle bus, I was well received. The bus attendants were very informative and helpful. The front desk clerks demonstrated professionalism and outstanding customer service. The concierge provided excellent dining, traveling and shopping recommendations. Most of all , guest services treated me with dignity, respect and consideration. Any and all specific requests were handled expeditiously. In particular (Tristan) had the ability to answer any question or concern without hesitation or reservation. Thank you for the wonderful experience and I will definitely return for future accommodations.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
dedo48, Director of Front Office at Sheraton Atlanta Airport Hotel, responded to this review, October 30, 2012
Dear Ms. TaLisa J;

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us. We are truly delighted to have read your extraordinary and kind words.

Here at the Sheraton Gateway hotel Atlanta Airport we strive for optimal customer satisfaction, base on your feedback we provided you with such. The departments you mentioned truly stood out.

Tristan is without a doubt one of a kind and we are honored for the exemplary recognition you have afforded him.

Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2012

Amazing customer service at this hotel. From the front desk (Triston, Dedo) to housekeeping and room service, every need is met. This team goes the extra mile to make sure you have everything you need, and each person is personable, kind, with a good sense of humor. They are very efficient here, and as a business owner and traveler (90% of the time), this service is GREATLY appreciated in making my job easier. Rooms are comfortable, clean and very nice. I would absolutely stay here again.

Room Tip: Rooms on Level 10 and above are nice
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
panaowe, Manager at Sheraton Atlanta Airport Hotel, responded to this review, October 25, 2012
You don’t how much we appreciated hearing from you regarding your outstanding stay. We thank you so much for complimenting Triston and Dedo who always go the extra mile for our guests, as well as our housekeeping and room service staff, They were all ecstatic to hear that they contributed in meeting your every need. We look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to us soon.
texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2012

Stayed here for business reasons. The best part of this hotel was the service at the front desk. But all of the staff from banquet services to housekeeping. I was checked in by Olivia, she was very helpful in getting me into a room. There was a mix up in my arrival date, but she handled it quickly and efficiently.

My room was more than adequate for my needs. Housekeeping did a good job on cleaning my room and stocking the supplies and towels.

But, I do need to mention that others in my group did not have as good of an experience in their rooms as I did in mine.

I only had one meal in the hotel. I had the veggie wrap in the restaurant. It was delicious, but it was HUGE. More than one person needs to be fed. I arrived about a half an hour before they were due to close for lunch. I was the only one there in the restaurant. The waitress did not rush me, even though by the time my meal arrived and I finished it, it was past closing time. They served me.

I will be returning several times, so I will be able to report if anything changes my mind.

1 Thank scubanutty
Nice to hear that your visit with us was very satisfactory. I have passed on your wonderful comments to Olivia and Nicole (your Restaurant Server), as well as to our Banquets and Housekeeping staff who always appreciate hearing that they provided great customer service. We do look forward to your return whether it is for business or pleasure. Thank you for your posting!
New York City, New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2012

Not a luxury hotel, but clean and very reasonable. Free shuttle service was available even very late at night and the stop was easy to locate. Front receptionist was polite & friendly. The bed was very comfortable. I could sleep & rest well after a long flight to catch another on the next day. The breakfast service at the restaurant was good, too.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
dedo48, Director of Front Office at Sheraton Atlanta Airport Hotel, responded to this review, October 18, 2012
Dear March W;

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us. We are truly honored and humbled by your kind words. Here at the Sheraton Gateway Hotel Atlanta Airport, we pride ourselves with the extraordinary service our team provides, based on your feedback we accomplished such.

We are delighted to have had you as our guest and do look forward to welcoming you back real soon.

Marietta, GA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2012

Overall, a comfortable stay. Nice beds, small but clean baths. Decent restaurant for breakfast.
Impression of staff was generally good, although some waitstaff in bar were rather indifferent.
Close proximity to Atlanta airport is a plus. Ballroom staff was first rate! Would schedule another meeting there again.

Room Tip: Use self-park in front of hotel ($10/day) for easier access.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
dedo48, Director of Front Office at Sheraton Atlanta Airport Hotel, responded to this review, October 17, 2012
Good morning Mr. Srvideng;

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at our hotel. We are delighted to have received your kind words. Rest assured knowing that I have shared your concern regarding our restaurant staff with the appropriate manager and all available best practices will be implemented to avert future re-occurrence of your concern.

We are honored to have had you as our guest and do look forward to welcoming you again real soon.

Panama City Beach, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2012

Just wanted to comment on this hotel's service, it is excellent. From check in to check out, the hotel staff was wonderful. I'd like to especially thank Tristan for being patient and helpful with getting me connected to the Internet.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
dedo48, Director of Front Office at Sheraton Atlanta Airport Hotel, responded to this review, October 10, 2012
Dear Anna G;

We are honored and truly humbled by your kind words. Tristan continues to play a key role in our hotel’s success and we are grateful for the extraordinary words and recognition you have afforded him and also our establishment.

Thank you ever so much as we diligently anticipate your next arrival.

Director of Front Office
Also consider these accommodations in or near Atlanta
Holiday Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport - North
Hyatt Place Atlanta Airport - South
Holiday Inn Atlanta-Airport - South
Hyatt Place Atlanta Airport North
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Atlanta Airport North
Hampton Inn Atlanta Airport
Hampton Inn Atlanta Airport
#5 of 26 in College Park

Been to Sheraton Atlanta Airport Hotel? Share your experiences!