“Used to be better”

Ranked #42 of 293 things to do in Atlanta
More attraction details
Fee: No
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Opened on October 21, 2005, Atlantic Station is set up in the style of an outdoor mall, with many choices of shopping, dining, and a 16-screen Regal movie theater. The stores include the Southeastern flagship store of Dillard's,[1] and stores such as H&M, Guess, Z Gallerie, Banana Republic, and Gap
Reviewed August 23, 2013

I love coming here when they first opened up, it is a bit rundown now days but still has some great store and art shows. I love H&M but absolutely hate coming to this location because they hired a whole bunch of rude ppl. They have no personality ..nothing that makes you want to come back and unfortunately for Atlanta H&M lovers this store is the only one that has the biggest selection and items that other stores do not carry.

Reviewed August 17, 2013

Visited the Regal theater this weekend and paid $16/person for tickets...ouch! I should have gone to the Movie Tavern or Studio Grill for that amount. Unfortunately, we had guest in town and wanted them to have the Atlantic Station experience. We arrived five minutes before the showtime. The tickets were $9/person online had I purchased them earlier in the day. Most expensive movie I've ever seen. We paid almost a $100 for 6 people. The theater was also dirtier than I'd experienced previously. My husband and I agreed it may have been because of the cost that I noticed more or they appeared to be busier. Thankfully parking was validated.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

Atlantic Station is a shopping, dining, business, and residence area in midtown Atlanta. My wife and I go there for the movie theatre, restaurants, and shopping. It's very convenient to the freeway, and plenty of parking underground. Before going, note this is an outdoor style area, so be prepared in inclement weather.

1  Thank R M
Reviewed July 21, 2013

This is your typical outdoor shopping venue. You can park on the street if you have money for the meter or you can park in the deck (2 hours is free, but after that you pay). They have a wide variety of restaurants to suit all wallets and palates. All your basic stores. They have a Regal theatre, but I think $12 for a matinee is a bit steep. If you do see a movie there take your parking pass with you and you can get it validated so that you parking is free. Overall a nice place to do some shopping or grab a quick bite to eat.

Reviewed July 14, 2013 via mobile

We wanted to check out ikea furnIture (Swedish company) and discovered it was in this area called Atlantic station. Someone told us it used to be an old factory site that was cleaned up. Nice place to spend the afternoon walking, shopping and joust looking around.
Worth the trip.