“Don't miss the brussels!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Cibo E Beve

Cibo E Beve
Reserve with OpenTable
Cibo E Beve is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #742 of 3,924 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: E Belle Isle Rd
Dalton, Georgia, United States
“Don't miss the brussels!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 31, 2014 via mobile

After researching area restaurants for a meal before a Chastain concert, we chose Cibo E Beve. We were not disappointed. The brussels are outstanding. Pizzas are fabulous as well is the tortellini. We will back!

• Visited August 2014

Las Vegas, Nevada
“Great Service.. Ok Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2014 via mobile

I don't really know where to begin with this review but let's just say that I had an OK food experience here! The only reason I'm giving it the 4 stars that I am is because the customer service was excellent! The food honestly was nothing spectacular or nothing to run home to tell about. I booked my reservation through opentable so I could get the 1,000 dining points they were offering. I chose this restaurant because about a month ago I went to their Food 101 which is a few doors down. For the cocktails I originally ordered the "mule" but I didn't know that it was like a slushie! I hate frozen drinks prefer my alcohol on ice so I sent it back and got just a regular Long Island. We ordered the calamari for an appetizer and I wasn't impressed by far I've had much better.. Seems like they just threw it together real quick and was super chewy, first time I've ever had it prepared oddly like that. I ordered the cibo burger and my friend ordered the chicken Marsala, my burger was HUGE and he enjoyed his chicken Marsala.. In no hurry to return but I may who knows..

“Perfect dinner. ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

Just finished our first meal at Cibo e Beve!
We rarely venture up to buckhead, but I'm so glad we did. We had several appetizers that were great, including the honey compressed watermelon. For dinner we all shared the diavolo, the ga flatbread, the margherita, the short ribs and the shrimp - all delicious. We tried almost all of the desserts- tiramisu, butter pecan gelato pie, panna cotta, and cannoli. All equally fantastic.
Oh, and the service was excellent. We will definitely be back!

Atlanta, Georgia
“Lobster Spaghetti”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2014

We tried Cibo on a Friday and it was great. To start out I love the interior of the restaurant , nice and cosy. Try to sit at or near pasta bar, a kind of chiefs table. We had drinks and they were great. I had a Sazurac and it was the best one I've had outside of New Orleans. We then the meatballs as an appetizer and they great and the sauce was as close to my mother in laws as you can get. Then we had the Lobster Spaghetti , it was so good. The lobster was juicy and cooked perfectly, fresh pasta and a great sauce. Overall I was very happy with my diner at Cibo. Oh and the staff was great also.

• Visited May 2014
Hilton Head, South Carolina
“Very good semi casual Italian”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2014

Situated close to Food 101 in a strip mall on the Roswell Rd, there is adequate parking to the rear. Big thanks to the restaurant because we had booked the wrong evening and they took pity on us and squeezed us in despite the weekend crowds. That is good service! The menu allows you to eat large or small formal or casual and it is interesting and tasty. Our choices ranged from calamari and salads for starters to pizzas, short ribs and roasted cauliflower for entrees. The wine list is limited but adequate with a nice range of mostly Italian choices. This was our third time there and it wont be our last. One caution is that it is quite loud in there and that might be an issue for somebody with a hearing impairment.

• Visited April 2014