“Hidden Gem”
Review of Cibo E Beve

Cibo E Beve
Reserve with OpenTable
Cibo E Beve is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #637 of 4,066 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Downtown
Cross street: E Belle Isle Rd
Reviewed December 23, 2013

We took our friends' suggestion and made reservations last Saturday for dinner. Restaurant is pretty well hidden in Sandy Springs near Fountain Oaks shopping center. Great atmosphere. Not many tables. Service got off to a slow start but recovered. Also ran out of a few of the specials. Good food, nicely seasoned and nice wine choice without the normal, huge mark up.

Reviewed December 23, 2013

I have been to Cibo E Beve a couple of times now. I live in the neighborhood behind the restaurant. It is a really good spot. Every time I go, I have loved my meal. There is a great bar with really good drinks (the bartenders know what they are doing). Lots of interesting places to sit along with traditional tables. Highly recommend the pizzas, Scallops, and Short Ribs. This is a great place for a girls night or a date night. Service has been great every time.

Reviewed December 21, 2013

Ducked in here after fighting BUCKHEAD traffic and found a warm atmosphere, friendly service and excellent food. Did not have a reservation but got two seats at the pizza bar in the back and were next to the giant pizza oven but not too toasty and the flames were pleasant. Shared an arugula and roasted beet salad, charred Brussels flavored with bacon and the glutin-free lasagna. We will definitely keep this spot on our list. Even with the special punch of the night, a glass of rosso and a craft beer, the bill was 66, which seemed reasonable.

Reviewed December 11, 2013 via mobile

I made a reservation for myself and my family to spend some time together over the holidays. The restaurant called a few days before and said they had to cancel our reservation because their Christmas party was that day. Wasn't that party planned months in advance? Sounds like some idiot didn't do their job. They tried to blame it on all kinds of other things but bottoms line is if you drop the ball it's your fault.

Reviewed December 3, 2013

We, for the first time ever, decided to dine out on Thanksgiving and have dinner with the family over the weekend. We wanted traditional Thanksgiving recipes but with some flair. Cibo provided it. Even though the offerings were limited, it was not the tradtional fixed menu. You had real choices (for example four sides from a list of about fifteen) but with a distinctive Cibo take on the food--butternut squash risotto, for example, and free range turkey, rather than a Butterball. The meal began with a special flaky pastry filled with cheese and a berry reduction. Marvelous. I'm glad this restaurant is in our neighborhood. We will definately be repeat customers, including becauuse we love being able to watch what is going on in the kitchen. Bravo Cibo.

1  Thank Bill D

Been to Cibo E Beve? Share your experiences!