DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlanta - Marietta
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsdouble treewindy hillwarm cookiesfront desk staffoutdoor poolnice hotelbusiness tripeasy accessbreakfast buffetwould stay here againgreat place to stayshuttle servicehotel roomconvenient locationenjoyed my stayinterstatedowntown
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 1, 2014

We loved our stay. The beds were wonderful!! The staff was great. Made our stay well worth it. Will stay again when we return to Atlanta. We have two small kids and they loved their stay as well. The pillows were a god send. and the shampoo and body lotion were awesome.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed April 30, 2014

Great value as the room rates for this hotel are lower than the typical DoubleTree. I was disappointed at not being assigned a room on the Hilton Honors floor, but was advised that the only difference in rooms was a refrigerator. The hotel is next to the highway, however there is mild road noise. Rooms are spacious and cleaned carefully.

Staff was pleasant and gave great dinner recommendations.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed April 29, 2014

My past stay at the DoubleTree was more than homey. The staff played a huge part in making every guest feel important and that their concerns were their concerns as well. I had some trouble with my key not working multiple times due to it being near my phone. I know the staff was probably getting irritated with me coming down and having to re-do my card but every time I did they helped me with a smile. They will never forget me since they know all my information my heart at the end of my 9 day stay. The DoubleTree of Marietta was by the most welcoming and friendly hotel I've come across on my travels within the past couple months! Keep it up ;)

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed April 25, 2014

The hotel had a very professional staff, a very nice room and a very nice lobby. There were several restaraunts nearby and they offer an in-house menu also. Very quiet and relaxing with a very nice pool. The cookies were delicious and warm. I love double tree hotels and have not been disappointed by them yet. I definitely recommend staying here.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 22, 2014

Held my daughter's Sweet 16 at Hilton Doubletree Atlanta - wonderful experience. Event staff was very helpful and attentive, hotel staff just as impressive. Will find a reason soon to hold another event here... or just a getaway for a few nights!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family