DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlanta - Marietta
Ranked #73 of 173 Hotels in Atlanta
Rincon, United States
“wonderful”
Reviewed May 1, 2014

We loved our stay. The beds were wonderful!! The staff was great. Made our stay well worth it. Will stay again when we return to Atlanta. We have two small kids and they loved their stay as well. The pillows were a god send. and the shampoo and body lotion were awesome.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Reviewed April 30, 2014

Great value as the room rates for this hotel are lower than the typical DoubleTree. I was disappointed at not being assigned a room on the Hilton Honors floor, but was advised that the only difference in rooms was a refrigerator. The hotel is next to the highway, however there is mild road noise. Rooms are spacious and cleaned carefully.

Staff was pleasant and gave great dinner recommendations.

atlanta
Reviewed April 29, 2014

My past stay at the DoubleTree was more than homey. The staff played a huge part in making every guest feel important and that their concerns were their concerns as well. I had some trouble with my key not working multiple times due to it being near my phone. I know the staff was probably getting irritated with me coming down and having to re-do my card but every time I did they helped me with a smile. They will never forget me since they know all my information my heart at the end of my 9 day stay. The DoubleTree of Marietta was by the most welcoming and friendly hotel I've come across on my travels within the past couple months! Keep it up ;)

Carrollton, United States
Reviewed April 25, 2014

The hotel had a very professional staff, a very nice room and a very nice lobby. There were several restaraunts nearby and they offer an in-house menu also. Very quiet and relaxing with a very nice pool. The cookies were delicious and warm. I love double tree hotels and have not been disappointed by them yet. I definitely recommend staying here.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple

Atlanta, United States
Reviewed April 22, 2014

Held my daughter's Sweet 16 at Hilton Doubletree Atlanta - wonderful experience. Event staff was very helpful and attentive, hotel staff just as impressive. Will find a reason soon to hold another event here... or just a getaway for a few nights!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Elberta, United States
Reviewed April 16, 2014

The Hotel accommodations were great. When you enter the DoubleTree you step back slowdown,and unwind out of the fast lane. The staff is very friendly and are constantly asking. What can we do to make your stay with us better.

pass christian
Reviewed April 14, 2014

Overrall the hotel was a nice hotel. Just wish they had free breakfast in the mornings! The hotel was clean, and the staff were very nice. I also wish they would have made our request of having our 3 rooms together....Being we booked 3 months in advance.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Also consider these accommodations in or near Atlanta
DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Atlanta - Galleria
Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta NW/Wildwood
Courtyard Atlanta Marietta/Windy Hill
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Atlanta Northwest at SunTrust Park
Comfort Inn & Suites Smyrna
Hyatt Regency Suites Atlanta Northwest

Been to DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlanta - Marietta? Share your experiences!