“Great value for a VERY nice hotel”

DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlanta - Marietta
Ranked #74 of 173 Hotels in Atlanta
Rock Island, United States
“Great value for a VERY nice hotel”
Reviewed May 4, 2013

Upscale surroundings and amenities, and properly service-oriented front desk staff who know how to treat you in a VIP manner that makes you keep wanting to come back and stay again. Close to good restaurants, and the hotel dining is very good as well.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Marietta, United States
Reviewed May 1, 2013

This hotel has a lot to offer and is near several different types of resturants. Our room had direct access to the pool area which was really nice. (Indoor/Outdoor Pool). The room was very comfortable with high ceilings. I will be staying here again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Ramsey, United States
Reviewed April 29, 2013

Good front desk staff, the hotel was a little pricey for what it is. I've had quite bad experiences at Hilton properties in the past and was leery of staying here, but it was the location of a show we were attending. Brought our dog along and she was treated quite well by the staff.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Mike E, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlanta - Marietta, responded to this review, May 7, 2013
Thank You Perry for your recent stay and review of our Atlanta/Marietta hotel. It’s always a pleasure to receive such positive feedback and your comments have been shared among our hotel team members. As a pet-friendly Atlanta hotel, we always welcome your entire family – even your four legged family members. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you again to the hotel. If you’re a Hilton HHonors member, keep in mind we’re participating with the Hilton HHonors Daily Grand promotion. Register online and earn 1,000 HHonors Bonus Points for weekday stays and 2,000 HHonors Bonus Points for weekend stays through June. Looking forward to seeing you on your next trip to the Atlanta area.
Reviewed April 26, 2013

I would never stay here again! I have stayed.in many Doubletree Hotels and other Hilton properties as I travel for work. The NCAA was in town the day of my wedding so the hotels were limited. I wasn't expecting a honeymoon suite, a CLEAN room at least! The plug covers were hanging, raisins on the unvaccumed floors! The management promised to follow up and make it up as well as return my points. I only got my points. They knew it was my honeymoon and even stated they were so sorry, and would do there best to make this.up oh not to mention the sheet were stained... Smh. I called after no one contacted me, I was dodged then told we will credit u 30,000 points, by a staff member because the manager was NEVER available. I got 10,000, no call, nada.... Bad business....

• Stayed April 2013
1 Thank MrsMahone
Mrs. Mahone, thank you for taking the time to review our hotel regarding your recent stay. We are sorry to hear there were challenges during your stay, as our team members work tirelessly to ensure each guest has a pleasant stay. I was under the impression your satisfaction was assured during your stay and apologize to learn otherwise. I encourage you to contact us so we can further discuss as we want to ensure we meet and exceed your expectations. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you to the hotel again at some point in the future when travel brings you back to the Atlanta, Georgia area.
Massachusetts
Reviewed April 25, 2013

My daughter and I stayed five nights here. Upon arriving, we were offered a refrigerator because of the length of out stay. That came in very handy. The hotel is in a quiet area, with trees all around. Were were on the 2nd floor and had a flowering tree right outside the window, which we could open a little bit. My only complaint is that the smoking area was right below that window, so we often had to get up and shut it. Not enough trouble to bother switching rooms, though. The pool area was nice and the fitness area was sufficient. We didn't eat at the restaurants, but had room service one night and the food (and service) was excellent! Staff was very friendly. The armchair in the room had worn through on one arm and should probably be replaced, but I'm pretty uptight about "old" looking hotels and unclean hotels, and I was very happy here. I'd definitely stay here again. Also, I expected to pay for the in-room internet, but was given it free for being a "member" so it's worth it to sign up!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Lynne4t, thank you for taking the time to review our hotel from your stay in April. We’re delighted to hear your comments regarding our location, our team and hotel. Each team member takes your satisfaction to heart and I have shared your comments with our staff here. We hear often from guests about our serene location and are happy to hear you were able to enjoy some of our amenities such as our hotel pool and onsite fitness facility. We hope you have the opportunity to visit the greater-Atlanta area again soon and truly hope you choose to stay with our Atlanta/Marietta hotel when you return. Be sure to check out our hotel special offers when booking the hotel again to uncover unique saving opportunities. Thanks again for your time in submitting your review.
Lindenhurst, United States
Reviewed April 25, 2013

After a 12 hour drive your staff was very helpful with checking us in quickly with no snags. The room was very clean and the bed was extremely comfortable. I would recommend Double Tree to all my friends.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

1 Thank Thomas R
Thank you Thomas for your time in writing your review of our Marietta hotel. We know after a long drive how important it is to have an expedited arrival process. We’re excited to hear you enjoyed your stay at the hotel and hope when travel brings you back to the area, you’ll consider our DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel again. Remember our best rates are found on our site alongside Atlanta hotel specials crafted with our guests in mind. If we can help in planning your next visit to Atlanta, just let us know. Thanks again for reviewing the hotel.
Birmingham, Alabama
Reviewed April 24, 2013

Although I was a little unsure when I pulled up, the inside of the hotel was beautifully designed. All of the staff was friendly and the room design was excellent. Great night sleep, easy to park in, and good location for all the places I needed to visit. Bonus...only 10,000 Hilton Honors Points required a night!!!!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
We appreciate your time in reviewing our hotel regarding your April stay. We value all of our guests and certainly want to thank you for being a Hilton HHonors member. We’re delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay here in the Atlanta/Marietta area and hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back. Keep in mind the Hilton HHonors Daily Grand promotion continues through the end of June whereas you earn 1,000 Hilton HHonors Bonus Points during weekday stays and 2,000 HHonors Bonus Points for weekend stays – register online and book your stay here in Marietta. We’ll ensure you have a wonderful stay here in Atlanta!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Atlanta
DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Atlanta - Galleria
Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta NW/Wildwood
Courtyard Atlanta Marietta/Windy Hill
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Atlanta Northwest at SunTrust Park
Comfort Inn & Suites Smyrna
Hyatt Regency Suites Atlanta Northwest

Been to DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlanta - Marietta? Share your experiences!