“It was a beautiful hotel. Beds were comfy.”

DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlanta - Marietta
Ranked #109 of 173 Hotels in Atlanta
Reviewed February 22, 2013

The only thing I really didn't like was there was no Refrigerator in the room. Everything else was pretty nice. The bed and breakfast was a decent buffet, but I would have probably done better ordering from the menu.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed February 20, 2013

Comfortable hotel, great workout room. Watch out for the cute dark haired female bartender...she overcharges at the bar!

Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 8, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel several times, and I have never been disappointed. The interiors look a bit tired - especially the lobby - but it seems like they have begun to update the room furniture (extra points for that). Breakfast itself was nothing extraordinary, but the breakfast crew was efficient, helpful, and they knew what they were doing. The location near I-75 is a plus. It is by no means a boutique hotel, but it offers good value.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 1, 2013

The staff is VERY RUDE! Elevators feel like they are going to fall at any moment. Rooms are clean. The hallways are musty. The hotel has offered a free weekend stay because my spouse is a frequent member at this hotel chain.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
Mike E, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Atlanta - Marietta, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2013

We’re sorry we didn’t provide the high quality of services you deserve. This is not typical of our hotel and staff, and we have addressed the issues you mentioned. We try to make each guest experience a great one at our hotel and your satisfaction is important to us. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope you’ll give us another opportunity soon to make your stay the best it can be.

Reviewed January 30, 2013

By looking at the photos on the Doubletree website, and from the exterior of the hotel, I really was not sure what to expect. After I walked in the front doors, I felt very relieved to see very nice lobby and dining/bar facilities. I was greeted at the desk by friendly staff and the famous warm Doubletree cookie. My guest room was large and open, and although bathroom was small, it was very clean and well maintained. Room was fresh and clean and furnishings are updated from what you might see in photos on Hilton site. Large flat screen TV, new furniture, fresh bed linens. I have to say that the housekeeping staff is excellent and pays fine attention to detail. You can tell they take pride in their work. Breakfast buffet was good but as with all hotel breakfasts that are not free, the price was high. Servers were friendly. Fitness center is good size with many machines.
Building is old but has been maintained and updated well, especially interior. I would stay here again if in the area based on the price, the cleanliness, and the excellent housekeeping staff.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed January 25, 2013

The staff at the hotel was very accomodating. The rooms were great, I like the fact they are suites, so people with kids can still have there privacy. I like this location, because its near restaurants, at all the major highways. I only wish they had free breakfast. :-)

Room Tip: I personally prefer the highly level rooms..