“What a pleasant surprise!”

Agatha's Mystery Theater
Ranked #2 of 46 Concerts & Shows in Atlanta
More attraction details
Owner description: Murder Mystery Dinner Theatre
Reviewed March 4, 2014

This sounded like it might be a little cheesy at first...and, maybe it is (was) - but it was still a lot of fun! I also thought the food would be "meh" since it is more for the entertainment than the food. And, I was pleasantly surprised! While it might not be the BEST food in town, it was not bad at all. Great for something different and a fun night out with some friends!

There are newer reviews for Agatha's Mystery Theater

Reviewed February 24, 2014

My wife and I went to Agatha's looking forward to a great show and we were not disappointed. It is a little cheesy, but the actors we really fun and the audience participation was surprisingly successful. The first few parts read by guests were a little hesitant, but everyone really got into it and made for some hilarious performances. The food was ok, and the service is a little lacking due to having so many guests and few wait staff. With that said though you are going for the show and if you are into things like this you will enjoy it. We will be going back for another show next time we are there.

Reviewed February 11, 2014

My wife and I went to Agatha's with our two adult children on February 8. It was sold out (about 140 people), which I heard happens often on weekends. However, Agatha's is prepared for that. There were no service issues. For the show, everyone is assigned a part, but it's not a problem if you don't want to participate. No one is put in an "embarrassing" situation, so participation is fun. In fact, the whole evening was fun. Would we go back? You bet!

2  Thank rbw8461
Reviewed January 26, 2014 via mobile

Agatha's was a real interesting place. The food was really good. All those that had speaking parts did a great job. The 2 that played the main characters were very good. It was totally amazing to me how they had memorized all those lines including those that we are speaking. They knew just when to come in. It was awesome.

Reviewed January 2, 2014 via mobile

Went on a fluke with the family. Although the material was a little racier than I would have liked, the actors were fun. Surpringly after reading the reviews the food and service were excellent. Between the 6 of us we had every entre and all were good. My hudband is fairly picky but said his tenderloin was perfect. Dessert was just cake but we were full anyway
This is a little hard to find and expensive but would go again next time we are in Atlanta

4  Thank cmduck