“The show was good -the food was not.”

Agatha's Mystery Theater
Ranked #2 of 46 Concerts & Shows in Atlanta
More attraction details
Owner description: Murder Mystery Dinner Theatre
Reviewed March 22, 2013

The actors did a great job. The show was interactive and funny. They all responded well with the audience. The rating is low because the meal is not very good. I guess they are counting on people coming back again for the show.

2  Thank CLockTravler

Reviewed March 14, 2013

I took my then boyfriend (we got engaged that night) to Agatha's for his birthday! It was so fun. At first we did not know what to expect because neither of us had been to a dinner theater before. I was a little leery about the audience participation but it turned out to be the best part. The actors are wonderful and the scenes are kind of improvised at times but it makes the show that much better. I would definitely attend another show.

1  Thank justagirl2013
Reviewed March 14, 2013

My Wife and I went to Agatha's to celebrate my wife's birthday. The experience of sitting in the middle of a murder plot was exciting and unique. The cast of the play were very funny and clever. but the most entertaining part of the experience was to see how the audience participated in the plot. The old man who had to play the part of the dead man, kept sipping on his wine when he was to act dead, attracting some funny jibes from the host and a lot of laughs from the audience. An old lady performed the part of a jilted young mistress coyly and with a twinkle of mischief! On the whole, it was this involvement of normal people that made the whole experience worth the money.

On the other hand, I do hope that they improve on the quality of the food. It was not bad food, it just did not match up to the experience.

I would recommend this place to anyone, be a couple or a group of friends. But be sure to book the table well in advance as it is difficult to get a table.

1  Thank Siddharthv
Reviewed February 19, 2013

My mom and I visited Agatha's while visiting Atlanta for a few days. The two actors were wonderful! The story was a little bit weak, but it was really enjoyable nonetheless because of how good the actors were. The audience members they chose for certain roles made the evening even more enjoyable.

For dinner, I had the mahi mahi which was delicious. My mom had the steak, which was just ok. Not bad, but not the best ever. She ate part of my dinner because the fish was that good.

Drinks at the bar beforehand are sort of expensive, but worth it to have a drink or two to get into the mood for comedy.

This would be a great show for dates, friends and families.

2  Thank halseybach
Reviewed February 14, 2013

Actors were exceptional. Fun way to enjoy an evening with friends and family in a different setting! Highly recommend an evening at Agatha's for the "less shy" types! Great way to relax and forget about things for a while.

1  Thank Dschearer30907