“Birthday Celebration” 5 of 5 bubbles

Conyers, Georgia
4 attraction reviews
“Birthday Celebration”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 15, 2013

Love the 5 course meal. Wine and appetizers before and wine keeps coming along with food and great entertainment...I enjoy being a part.

Carrollton, GA
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Dinner with a twist!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 8, 2013

The mystery theater allowed for guests to participate with the result that all had a great meal and a great time together!

Atlanta, Georgia
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Great for team building”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2012

Went there with a group from work for dinner during a week long group meeting . Great way to break the ice from all day meetings

Visited January 2012
Roswell, Georgia
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Audience Participation-Entertaining / Fun Night”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 5, 2012

Its been a while--we went to the old location near the Fox theatre. The players are wonderful. The show is very interactive. Scripts are great tongue & cheek satire. Easy to follow and fun to get to play roles. Worth seeing again.

Marietta, Georgia
98 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 88 helpful votes
“Very entertaining; would go back”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 5, 2012

Agatha's Murder Mystery is a play where everyone plays a part (either a main part, minor character, or chorus member), but we don't have to figure out who committed the murder. I liked that, although some of my group wanted to figure it out themselves. I have only done a murder mystery dinner once before; we had to go around and figure out who the murderer was based on clues each of us got when we walked in. It was fun but I started to get bored after awhile. Agatha's kept me laughing because of all the random statements.

There were some slow parts of the dinner but that was because there were people in the audience who could not act. To make sure you don't sound crazy when you part comes, go over your lines while you are waiting. Trust me, you could tell which people were reading their lines for the first time.

The food was amazing. I had the chicken florentine. I think it was worth the price. The staff were very friendly. I would definitely go back, just not during Christmas since I already know who did it :)

Visited November 2012

Been to Agatha's Mystery Theater? Share your experiences!