Holiday Inn Atlanta - Northlake
$460
$417
Cancelon
  • Restaurant
All reviewsburger theoryhotel's poolcomplimentary coffee in the lobbynight auditorthree stardefinately stay hereice machinea king size beddecent sizestone mountainstayed for one nightbeds were very comfortableshopping and restaurantsnice staysinkinterviewcouch
Reviewed May 5, 2013

I quite like this hotel, have stayed here several times, for up to two weeks, the staff are brilliant and really helpful. The rooms are big, certainly by UK standards they are, the food is fiarly decent, generally go to the Blue Ribbon up the road but my waistline can only stand so many visits there so have eaten in the hotel a few times and the meals are pretty good, the breakfast is less succesful but a two week stint of the same stuff each morning may be to do with that opinion, I got to the point when the smell of it made me feel queasy.The Bar is good, the managers reception is a novelty for us English folk used to getting fleeced at every turn, a couple of free drinks and some finger food goes down really well. The Pool is nice but not well used as it is kind of surrounded by what looks like a truck yard, the gym is ok but I always find bits of the equipment missing.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed April 16, 2013

We are actually staying here now and I have to say it is a good hotel! The staff will bend over backwards to help you with anything you need. First night here our bed was a little lumpy well they didn't make us change rooms they changed the mattress for us so we didn't have to move all of our stuff. Rooms are large with a fridge, microwave, 42 inch flatscreen TV and DVD player. Also has a desk and sofa bed. Bathrooms are a little small but I had rather have a larger room. I would stay here anytime I'm in Atlanta. Right off 285 so you can get anywhere pretty easy. Lots of places to eat and shopping near within walking distance. It's not a five star hotel but five star service and very clean. Join priority club and you get free breakfast buffet every morning and free beer, wine and appetizers from 5-7.

Room Tip: I'm a smoker so fifth floor is for smokers. Large room with pull out sofa bed. 42 inch TV
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 9, 2013

The location is fine if avoiding downtown Atalanta on a busy time. Holiday Inn is a good brand and hard to find low quality. Unfortunately in our case the room hadn't been properly cleaned. Did not ask to move as we arrived very late and didn't want to expose my child to such hustle. The staff is very nice, no doubt about it. The breakfast is good. The hotel lacks of attention to detail across the building. Perhaps not enough budget to cover the minimum required for a hotel of this level. Ownership should be aware that the staff can only do so much and if cleaning crew is not doing the work and maintenance is not applied, it'll not be enough.

Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Atlanta - Northlake, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2013

Dear Eddy S,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel following your recent stay with us. I am pleased to know our location suited your needs and our breakfast exceeded your expectations. On the other hand, please accept my apology for the inconvenience the cleanliness of your room may have caused. We are hospitality professionals who pride ourselves on delivering world class service and for that reason, your comments will surely be looked into. I appreciate you bringing this matter to our attention and rest assured your comments will be forwarded to the departments concerned to rectify any unsatisfactory experiences.

I hope this would not deter you from choosing us again in the future.

Krysllin G.
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed April 8, 2013

This is a typical Holiday Inn. The rooms are large, well furnished, comfortable; the elevators work; the comp breakfast is the good. The Inn is close to a mall and a plethora restaurants and shops, but still a ways out from the downtown area, The problem in this regard is not the Inn, but Atlanta traffic.
Staff were friendly and helpful when soap and towels were needed. Room was clean and available immediately upon arrival.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 3, 2013 via mobile

Stayed 3 nights in a king bedroom had trouble sleeping all the nights. My room was in front of the parking lot and the lights in the parking lot came in the room through the window. What made it bad was that you couldn't draw the curtains in front of the window so you can't stop those heavy lights. I was astonished and upset about this blunder in planning

Average breakfast.

Poor room cleaning. Found energy bar wrapper left on my desk after the room was cleaned so it was probably over noticed

Near a mall so you can get some good options there

Overall wont stay again

• Stayed: March 2013
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Atlanta - Northlake, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2013

Dear Wzafar Z,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your stay. It is unfortunate the ambient light from the parking lot prevented you from enjoying your time at the hotel. We are confident the necessary adjustments will be made, in order to achieve complete guest satisfaction.

Ben J