“Never had a bad experience....”

Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Marietta - Wildwood
Ranked #147 of 173 Hotels in Atlanta
Ocala, Florida
“Never had a bad experience....”
Reviewed February 6, 2010

I have stayed at the Extended Stay Hotels in Dallas Texas in the past and I would gladly stay again. Best value for your money. Clean, comfortable and fully accomodating rooms.

• Stayed June 2007, traveled with family

Couples
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Aberdeen, Maryland
Reviewed March 13, 2009

This was the best place to stay and Johanne at the front desk made it that way. She really helped me out and directed me to the hotel after I called her atleast 10 times for directions. She was very pleasant and enjoyable. I felt like I made a friend. Everytime I went out she gave me directions to where I needed to go. I would go to the front desk and chit chat with her. That's how personable she was during my visit. I really enjoyed her and when I left I felt like I was saying goodbye to a long time friend. I will definitely return to this hotel and I hope she is there. Great hotel!

• Stayed February 2009, traveled solo
1 Thank miss8880
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed February 13, 2006

Stayed at this property while on business, was supposed to be at the Hyatt but they lost our reservation. What a dump! Room was unbelievably dirty, threadbare sheets, moldy tub, broken cabinets in the kitchen, old food in the frig and something really GROSS in the sink trap. They had a mirrored closet door that was hanging off the frame. Checked out and went to the Hawthorne Suites. Older property but spotless and updated. It was my first and last visit to an Extended Stay. NEVER AGAIN!

Stayed September 2005
6 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Also consider these accommodations in or near Atlanta
Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Marietta - Interstate N. Pkwy
Days Inn Atlanta Marietta Galleria
Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Perimeter - Crestline
Comfort Inn & Suites Smyrna
Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Vinings
Quality Inn Northeast
Quality Inn Northeast
#143 of 173 in Atlanta

Been to Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Marietta - Wildwood? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Marietta - Wildwood

Property: Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Marietta - Wildwood
Address: 2010 Powers Ferry Rd SE, Atlanta, GA 30339-5003 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe)
Location: United States > Georgia > Atlanta
Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #147 of 173 Hotels in Atlanta
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Marietta - Wildwood 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Extended Stay, Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Marietta - Wildwood reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay Deluxe Atlanta - Marietta - Powers Ferry Road Hotel Atlanta