Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlanta - Cumberland / Galleria
Ranked #90 of 172 Hotels in Atlanta
Centerville, Ohio
“Great Experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2013

The furniture was nice and looked new, all was very clean, except the bathroom floor tile was not sealed well and looked dirty from trying to seal the tile. A small child kept running across the floor in the room above us, was very annoying. But it is a Very nice clean place to stay.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

1 Thank Peggy K

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (64)
Seattle, United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2013

The room I was assigned to was a smokers room. I didn't even know there were smokers rooms anymore. I let the front office know at my arrival that was not what i requested and they told me there were no other rooms available. I stayed three nights and was finally moved on the third day. My clothes smelled like smoke, I smelled like smoke, it was not what I expect from the Hilton brand. The ladies at the desk asked me what they could do to right the problem and I asked to be moved but they said no other rooms were available. They told me they would put additional points on my Hilton Honors but I never saw any put on. This was a miserable stay. I won't make the mistake of staying there again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles

Greenwood
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2013

Great Breakfast, close to our event hotels and excellent staff. Beds seem to be reaching their useful life but overall good experience. Yes, we would stay there again if we were attending a another convention.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2013

I really enjoyed my stay at this hotel. The staff was nice and very helpful. The breakfast area was nice and the food was very good. I would recommend this hotel to anyone and I would stay here anytime. It's right up the street from Cumberland Mall.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Brevard, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2013

We had a good but short stay. They layout of the room is interesting. It would make a great extended stay accommodation. The location is convenient. It would be great for someone who loves to shop. Close to everything on the west side of Atlanta.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Decatur, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2013

I enjoyed the complimentary breakfast and dinner this hotel provided. By the second day, week one, one of my 3 week visit, the staff new my name and where I worked. They made my visit very comfortable and fun. The managers conducted a trivia game 3 nights a week during dinner, in which my coworkers and I won at least one game out of three a day.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

1 Thank Kiva F
corpnupe85
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

The staff at this location are very professional and courteous. The selection of food at the manager's reception was very good. The hotel is also in a very good location. I would recommend this hotel to any business traveler.

Room Tip: Book a suite