“Nice Stay”

Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta - Galleria
Ranked #53 of 172 Hotels in Atlanta
Reviewed May 18, 2013

I stayed at the Hampton Inn and Suites Smyrna, GA for business and personal stay. The front desk staff was very helpful; could be a little more professional and greet guests instead of viewing their screen. However, they were still nice and accomodating. The room was very clean and house keeping did an excellent job.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed May 16, 2013

After a long day of driving, we choose to stop for the night at a Hampton Inn because we have always been pleased in the past. This time was a great let-down. The toilet in our room, became clogged and there was no plunger. We called the front desk to ask for one. They called us back and said they had loaned the one they had out and didn't know where it was. So.... we had to all get dressed again and repack to move to a new room. What a hassle!!!! Why wouldn't they have a plunger in every room???

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 12, 2013

This was an excellent place to stay. It had the BEST workout facility I've ever experienced at a hotel! It had a treadmill, stationary bike AND elliptical. As well as a mat (for sit-ups, etc) excercise ball, medicine balls and complete weight machine. And of course a TV. The staff were friendly and helpful. The room had a refrigerator and microwave (as well as coffee maker) but I thought one of the nicest touches was the complementary bag of microwave popcorn. It felt very welcoming to stay at this Hampton. I wished I could have stayed longer!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 11, 2013 via mobile

Finding the right spot around the 285 loop can be a challenge. Many areas are not hotel friendly, and or question your want to go out at night. The hotel is located right on Cobb pkwy. This puts it very close to the cumberland mall. And some very good food. Very safe environment. What sets this hampton apart from the many I have stayed were the little touches such as the time the room maid takes to fashion the towels into flower shapes. Sort of like being on a cruise. Also the complementary bathroom essentials had much welcomed editions. Finally upon entering the room was sitting a welcome goody snack bag filled with chips, cookies, gummy bears, m&m. A nice touch for a business traveler. For food I chose a local restaurant called Rays on the river. But that is another good review to read

• Stayed: May 2013
Online_Media_Mngr, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta - Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2013

Dear Mr Sunshine39,

Thank you for your words about the Hampton Inn & Suites Galleria. I hope we can look forward to your return in the near future. I am glad you felt the location was good, and the safe environment
the hotel is in. Again on behalf of the staff I want to extend our thanks to you. For it's guest like you that help spread the word about how our service and operational standards are. Thank you again for staying at the Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta Galleria.

Joe S -
OMM Manager
Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta Galleria.

Reviewed May 4, 2013

The hotel was very nice and clean. the TV did not work and when I told the front desk, nothing was done about it. When I told the morning front desk staff, nothing was still done and they did not offer their 100% satisfaction guarantee.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Tim,

I do apologize for the situation. I will contact you directly to see what might be possible to do for you in reference to this.

Joe S

Reviewed April 16, 2013

I stay at Hampton Inns for consistency, and in most cases that is met. This was a convenient location, although parking was a bit tight. The room was great, clean comfortable, quiet. The pool was not open which was a big dissatisfier for my 6 yo granddaughter, but the hotel had made arrangements for guests to use the pool across the highway. Not convenient, but at least a plan. Breakfast was missing several of the usual components, but we had enough to eat.
Front staff very welcoming.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Online_Media_Mngr, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta - Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2013

Dear Cindy D,

Thank you for you kind words we look forward to your future return.

J S
Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta-Galleria

Reviewed April 15, 2013

During my stay at the Hamptom Inn & suite I experience great complimentary breakfast and was fascinated by the employee their at tentative customer satisfaction provided during my stay. The cleanliness of the bathroom and room was immaculate, gym facility met my physical fitness need, and my commute to my area of business was flexible with plenty of time available. The only negative side of this experience was the AC unit, which was not cooling the room enough and producing an annoying sound at night. Other than this I totally would recommend this location to anyone.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Eddie,

Thank you for the kind words about the Hampton Inn & Suites Galleria. I am glad to hear our employees demonstrated the reg carpet service we are known for. I hope to see you back again soon at The Hampton Inn & Suites Galleria.

Joe S
Hampton inn & Suites Galleria

Also consider these accommodations in or near Atlanta
DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Atlanta - Galleria
Wingate by Wyndham Atlanta Galleria Center
Sheraton Suites Galleria Atlanta
Hampton Inn Atlanta - Cumberland Mall / NW
Hyatt Place Atlanta/Cobb Galleria
Holiday Inn Express Atlanta Galleria Ballpark Area

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Atlanta - Galleria? Share your experiences!