“armed robberies in the parking lot” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Perimeter - Crestline

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Perimeter - Crestline
Ranked #128 of 172 Hotels in Atlanta
Atlanta, Georgia
“armed robberies in the parking lot”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2013

We have been staying in this hotel for about 3 weeks, and at first, I didnt mind it. It felt pretty safe. However, there had been 2 armed robberies in a hotel parking lot, one on april 9, 2013 and another one on april 20 (you can look it up on sandy springs police dept website). we are terrified and tried to speak to a person at the front desk yesterday (Mary) to get info about it. She has responded she is not authorized (?), whatever this means, to talk about it. We are going to be moving to another extended hotel tomorrow, as we have 3 more weeks before we close on our house. Because of this i would not recommend you to stay at this location, simply not safe.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Perimeter - Crestline, responded to this review, May 6, 2013
The situation you described regarding the aforementioned incident is truly regrettable. I apologize that our front desk member was unable to properly address your concerns. I will be using this as a training opportunity with our staff to provide greater level of service going forward. We are very sorry for your experience during your stay at this location. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly, at apr@extendedstay.com, should you wish to discuss this further.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
High Point, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 5, 2013

We chose this hotel because it had all the elements we were looking for. They allowed pets and was in a desirable area as well as having a great price. We did not expect the staff to be so friendly! What a nice bonus! We brought our small dog but she started barking when we left to go to dinner the first night we were there. The gentleman that was working that evening happened to be walking by & said for us to go on and enjoy ourselves, that the dog would be fine. I left my cell number with him just in case. He said that if we needed him to that he could keep her for us behind the counter (he had a crate back there; we did not bring one). Thankfully she settled down so no intervention was needed but we felt reassured, especially when we left the next evening to go to a ballgame & would not have been able to come right back if they needed us to. The morning we checked out, the desk staff was very nice and chit chatted with us, even though they were super busy. We felt very safe in this area and there are all kinds of eating and shopping places within a couple miles of the hotel. We will definitely be staying here again the next time we come to Atlanta!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Manager-AAL, Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Perimeter - Crestline, responded to this review, April 8, 2013

Sandy Springs
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 4, 2012

I have had extensive experience and stay with this hotel. For the price you can't beat the locale, cleanliness, hospitality, and finally the service that this hotel provides. Dara the Manager has been accomodating and has made my experience as inviting as possible. The front desk staff is top notch and are always willing to help. The cleanliness of the rooms are to be commended and the renovation including new HD TV's and beds put's this hotel over the top. I would recommend this hotel to anyone visiting the area without a doubt. For the money you can't beat it and in my opinion outperforms higher priced Hotel Brands.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Erik F
Manager-AAL, Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Perimeter - Crestline, responded to this review, December 6, 2012
"Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay America Atlanta - Perimeter. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. By continuing to provide our valued guests with exceptional value, we know Extended Stay Hotels(sm) will remain the #1 extended stay lodging source in the North America.

Hopkinsville, Kentucky
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2012

If in Atlanta this place is great for the money. I go to atlanta several times a year for sporting events and this place is clean, safe and close to the Marta. This place is also close to many shopping and places to eat. I would tell anyone to try and find a better place to stay for the money HD TV's in the room with a King size bed for $60.

Room Tip: Any room is good in this facility
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank mike39517
"It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Extended Stay America Atlanta - Perimeter. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. That's why the biggest investment we make is in our customers. Our company motto is ""Excellence Every Day, Every Way"", and my promise to you is that we will continue to operate according to this practice; after all, that's how Extended Stay Hotels(sm) got to be the largest extended stay lodging brand in North America.

Charleston
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2012

I booked this hotel based on internet pictures. When I got there, it was nothing like the pictures. The lobby was shabby and dirty, no one helped me with finding a luggage cart-had to look on each floor myself til I found one. Hallways were dingy-and they smelled. The room looked okay, but the bed was awful and caused my back to go out. Needed to go to an urgent care facility for my back-called front desk and they said they'd get right back to me. 3 hours later (I was laying in bed in pain all that time) I managed to call the front desk and the clerk told me he had been too busy to look one up. My sister lives in the area so I called her and she came, asked the front desk again, they were no help-she finally found the phone book and located an urgent care in less than a minute. Came back and missed 2 days of a critical trade show-then when I needed to stay over a day due to this injury was told that the hotel was overbooked and I had to check out-Dara, their manager, threatened to have me evicted if I didn't leave! Finally got up in pain, packed my things (took 3 hours to do so) and got out of there. Nasty, Rude-more like a hotel for vagrants than a home away from home-worst hotel experience in over 20 years of business travel!

Room Tip: Do not stay here unless you are willing to put up with dirt,rudeness, lack of consideration-no servi...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
"I recently received a copy of your review of the Extended Stay America Atlanta - Perimeter. Our company prides itself on providing great service and great rooms at great rates, which is why I was so disappointed to read your post. Please accept my most sincere apologies.

As this hotel’s manager, I challenge our staff to continually improve the experience of our guests, from the cleanliness of our rooms, to the courteous professionalism of our staff. Unfortunately, in your situation, it is clear that we completely unsuccessful in several aspects of your stay. Given our belief that guests like you are our most valuable asset, this failure is particularly troubling.

Atlanta, Georgia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2012

I stayed at this location on June 13th and overall was satisfied. I booked this one night on Expedia.com and got a great deal especially for the location. The Dunwoody location is really nice and safe. On a honest tip - the lobby is very misleading. It is nice, however it gives off the illusion that the place is up-to-date. Once we arrived to our room, notice that the furniture was extremely dated. The recliner was EXTREMELY old as well as the bedding and the carpet. The room needed a good shampooing. The DISH cable sucked as it rained and the cable went out because it is satellite. On a positive note: the staff was friendly and the location was great. The room was overrall clean and the convenience of having the mini kitchen was great. If you are looking for a place to crash for a night - I would recommend it.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Sam W
"I recently received a copy of your review of the Extended Stay America Atlanta - Perimeter. Our company prides itself on excellent guest service, so it was gratifying to read your feedback about our staff. I would like to give you my most heartfelt apology regarding the part of your stay that was not satisfactory.

We continually poll our guests on their preferences for television channels, and use this feedback to choose programming that is most likely to satisfy. Although we strive to provide our guests with a great selection of viewing opportunities, we understand that you were looking for more. Rest assured that your feedback is very valuable to us and will be used in making future decisions.

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2012 via mobile

Found the hotel off of expedia.com we arrived fairly late and just needed somewhere to lay our heads for a couple of hours..the night auditor I believe you spell her name Aifi she was great and very patient with us seeing that expedia messed up the reservation! She really made what was going to be a hectic night into something that turned out to be ok!

• Stayed April 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
"I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Extended Stay America Atlanta - Perimeter. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. Our business is one in which the staff gets to know our guests, who sometimes stay with us for weeks or months. We believe that building a professional, courteous, and accommodating relationship with our customers will continue to bring them back for future stays.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Atlanta
Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Perimeter - Peachtree Dunwoody
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Atlanta/Perimeter Center
La Quinta Inn & Suites Atlanta Perimeter Medical
Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Clairmont
Courtyard Atlanta Perimeter Center
Comfort Suites Perimeter Center
Comfort Suites Perimeter Center
#10 of 10 in Sandy Springs

Been to Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Perimeter - Crestline? Share your experiences!