Crowne Plaza Atlanta Airport
$460
$417
Cancelon
  • Restaurant
All reviewsatlanta airportthe executive loungeshuttle servicean early flightdomestic terminalfree shuttlefront desk stafflobby areasouthern hospitalityenjoyed my staytitielevatordeltameetingconferenceinterstatevalet
Reviewed October 27, 2012

The staff was great and the location by the airport was convenient. Rooms were a good size and clean. The food was good. I ate at the bar one night and the bartender hugged me goodbye she was so sweet. The only downside was the gym. Would stay again.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank TravelQueen1313
Andre M, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Atlanta Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2012

Dear TravelQueen1313,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us! I was particularly pleased reading about your experience with our bartender and will be sure to pass on your compliment. You will be pleased that our fitness center will also receive a fresh up during our renovation, which is expected to be completed by year end. We hope that you will visit us again soon!

Reviewed October 25, 2012 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel for one night. When I got there they gave a room key on 3rd floor, I was tired cause i had flown the whole night to go to Atl for a company training. the room was occupied by someone but the door was unlocked... Was the worst situation ever!
I called the concierge, they apologized and gave a new room number. The room did not smell good.... The sheets were dirty :(
Won't recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: October 2012

Dear Maria B,

Thank you for posting a review about your recent stay with us. I was disappointed to read about your unpleasant experience and I can assure you that we will do our utmost to prevent any of these issues from happening again. Please accept my sincere apology for the inconvenience this caused. We do hope that you give us another opportunity to showcase our newly refurbished product when our renovation is completed by years end. Feel free to contact me directly and I will personally ensure that you will have a pleasant stay.

Reviewed October 25, 2012

Rooms are nice but older; the desk staff is average at best. The desk staff spends too much time taliking with friends and talking personal issues.

Older hotel with nice rooms. The desk staff could use some improvement as they seem preoccupied with personal matters. Too long a wait for check-in in that I was the only one in line.
The hotel is actually a 3 1/2 star at best.

Room Tip: Hotel is in the process of updating (Aug. 2012) Ask for an upper flloor (above 4)
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Robert B

Dear Robert B,

Thank you for your review. I was disappointed reading about your observations about our Front desk staff and can assure you that we have addressed this issue with the team. We are passionate about exceeding our guests expectation and I am sorry that we failed to deliver that promise to you. I am pleased to also inform you that we are currently undergoing a complete renovation which is expected to be completed by the end of this year. We would be delighted if you could give us another opportunity by considering a return visit, should your future travels bring you back to the Atlanta area.

Reviewed October 24, 2012

after driving for 11 hours and being stuck in traffic for an additional 6 when i finally got to the hotel, i was exhausted, Once walking in the hotel, I was in shock of how beautiful it was. The front desk personnel can see how tired i was, greated me with open arms. The entire staff from the waiters/waitress, house keeping etc were great. Rooms were beautiful, beds were so comfortable, hospitality was great. I can't wait to go back.
I have to thank Havolyn & A.J., for making my stay memorable & fun.

Room Tip: choose the suites on the 11th floor. Ask when Havolyn will be working for the hospitality room and when A.J. will be attending the bar. Both woman are great
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business

Dear likeaTiger1,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review about your recent stay. We appreciate your kind words about the great service you received from our staff, especially from Havolyn and AJ, and I will be sure to pass on those well deserved compliments. It is our goal to always exceed our guests expectations and am pleased that you felt we did just that. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed October 21, 2012

I stayed in this hotel Thursday night for a one night business trip. The room was clean and comfortable, I believe it had just been remodeled. The 12th floor was undergoing renovation and about 730 am you can hear it on the 11th floor, which is where my room was. I peeked into the Club Suite on floor 11 but it didn't look like breakfast was being served, which was a bit of a let down. Wi-fi worked great and I had no issues getting or keeping a connection. The bed was really comfortable and I slept like a baby. The one thing I didn't like was having to physically check-out in the am. I'm used to it being done for me and left under the door. The in room coffee was not good at all, I usually down 2 cups before I'm out the door but here I had half of one and went over to Starbucks.
The staff was really nice, which to me, next to the cleanliness, is the most important. I was wandering around every floor looking for a working ice machine, when I was directed to the 4th floor. Thanks :-)
The shuttle drivers are a whole different story, they appear to be outsourced. The first van I got in was in horrid condition and I was seriously contemplating booking another hotel. I'm really glad I didn't because like I said, the hotel was great. So you know, second shuttle I took was in superior condition.

Room Tip: I was in the 11th floor, room 1115, it had a great sunset view.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business

Dear Miss-Travel-Bandit,

Thank you for your review of your recent stay with us. It is our goal to ensure our guests complete satisfaction. I was pleased to read your comments concerning staff friendliness, cleanliness, comfort of bed and wifi access. We will complete our renovation by the end of the year and I sincerely hope that we will be able to welcome you back again so you can experience our new product, including new shuttle vans.