“Outstanding Staff”

Crowne Plaza Atlanta Airport
Ranked #76 of 174 Hotels in Atlanta
Reviewed November 7, 2011

I stay at the Atlanta Crowne Plaza hotel weekly. I really appreciate the smiles and the acknowledgement of Brianne. She is good. She is professional. She is one of the main reasons I stay here at the Crowne Plaza. Every week when I arrive from Minneapolis, unrehearsed, when she sees me, she ALWAYS remembers me by name, welcoming me back. Brianne makes me feel at home. Thank you Brianne.

Room Tip: Enjoy home ... whether you are on business, vacation, or whatever.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business

Reviewed November 3, 2011

Great Staff at this location. Patrice has the warmest smile & demeanor as she checks you in to a very comfortable and QUIET room! For us Priority Club members, Havolyn serves snacks and beverage with gusto in the 11th floor lounge during evening receptions. The longue staff are courteous and efficent. What more can I say? Oh, the rooms are clean, quiet & comfortable. Great stay guys!

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed October 26, 2011

Havolyn in the Excutive Lounge is awlsome. Best service ever!

Reviewed October 17, 2011

Hotel was in nice condition. Staff at the front desk was very helpful. Didn't even hear the airplanes taking off. Staying here and leaving the car and taking the shuttle over instead of parking at the airport was well worth it. Note of caution: If you get the room on priceline or another site the price won't include leaving your car for free at the hotel. You have to book through the crowne to get that included. Will stay here again if flying from ATL. Highly recommend it.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed October 6, 2011

This is a very nice airport hotel which exceeded my expectations because of the exceptional staff. They went out of their way to make me feel at home and always greeted me with a smile. The executive level lounge hostesses are warm and welcoming ladies who genuinely love what they do. Thank you Titi and Havolyn for making this a memorable stay. I wouldn't stay anywhere else in Atlanta, you've spoiled me! The beds are comfortable, the rooms are clean and the shower is great... but it is the staff who are truly outstanding!

Room Tip: Rooms on the 11th floor facing the front of the hotel offer a great sunset and are very quiet in spi...
Reviewed October 6, 2011

I stayed in Atlanta for three nights and the service from the staff was outstanding. I was on the premier floor (12th) and enjoyed having a relaxing breakfast in the lounge on the 11th floor. I had the pleasure of meeting Titi, who is the hostess of the 11th floor lounge in the mornings and she really does a great job. It was a pleasure to be greeted by her smile and pleasant service.

My room was quiet, comfortable and clean. I loved the king bed and enjoyed the comfy sitting chair. All in all it was a great stay

Reviewed September 30, 2011

I stayed one night at this hotel for a conference in Septmember 2011. I caught the shuttle from the airport the driver left the airport as soon as I boarded and was at my hotel in less than 5 minutes. Check-in was easy and the clerk courtious. The hotel lobby and public rooms were very nice, spacious and clean. I was in a room on the 10th floor overlooking the airport. My room was very nice, clean and appointed well, except for the bathroom. The bathroom is the reason I didn't give this hotel 4 stars. The bathroom was very clean it was just very cheap looking. Like something you would find in a motel 6. Dispite looking out over the airport I never heard any airport noise. The sheets and blankets were very nice and comfortable and I got a good nights sleep. Our conference was held at the hotel and they had very nice conference rooms and provided a very nice continental breakfast for those in attendance. The hotel is near the airport so the neighborhood is a little run down. There are several restaurants within walking distance and I walked to one for lunch and felt safe despite the nieghborhood situation. All in all a nice hotel.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Atlanta
Holiday Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport - North
Holiday Inn Atlanta Airport South
Hyatt Place Atlanta Airport North
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Atlanta Airport North, GA
Drury Inn & Suites Atlanta Airport
Hyatt Place Atlanta Airport - South

Been to Crowne Plaza Atlanta Airport? Share your experiences!