Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Marietta - Interstate N. Pkwy
Ranked #141 of 173 Hotels in Atlanta
Ft. Lauderdale, FL
“Not that Great”
Reviewed June 11, 2008

Room carpet was stained and I did not feel the room was as clean as it should have been. The door at the end of the hallway did not lock and there were what seemed like locals often coming in and out of it, so I did not feel safe. I am a woman traveling alone w/my dog.

• Liked — Location
  • Disliked — Dirty, did not feel safe
  • Stayed October 2006, traveled solo
2 Thank Goldengirl_fla

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Sumter,SC
Reviewed January 18, 2008

I booked a king bed room for two nights in July 2007 and I called ahead as I knew we would be arriving late (nearly midnight) plus I was traveling with my 9 month old grandson and daughter-in-law. I was assured that arriving late would be no problem and there would be a room for us. However, my experience was not a good one. When we got there, they were overbooked so we were sent across town at midnight to a "sister" hotel that was just mediocre at best plus it did not have king size beds. Sleeping for the three of us was cramped plus my grandson managed to crawl off the foot of bed and busted his head on the carpeted concrete floor. The only plus was the place was clean, had a small kitchenette with refrigerator which is a must with a baby. I would not book again with this hotel.

• Liked — Clean, was
  • Disliked — difficult to find, not near the location I first booked, room next to us broken into first night there
  • Stayed July 2007, traveled with family
2 Thank charlieb45
Southaven Ms
Reviewed August 24, 2007

Made a trip to Atlanta to pick up my sick mother and reserved a hotel room with a credit card to guarantee my reservation. I reserved a king suite non-smoking room, but when I arrived I was given a queen suite with no change in the price . I presented a copy of my web reservations, but the desk clerk would not adjust the price and said nothing could be done about it, no manager was on duty. She suggested that I contact the web site . She also offered to call other hotels in the area if I wanted to change hotels. She concluded by saying the web site should not have guaranteed the reservations because the hotel only has four rooms of that type . Well it was late and we were tired after traveling almost four hundred miles. We did our best to make the best of a bad situation. I was shown two rooms, both in bad shape before we accepted one. Now in the room I check the bed and find that the bedspread and throw pillows smell of body odor. We just threw them on the floor in the corner . There were toe nail clippings left on the end table and the microwave and refrigerator were not clean. At best we were stressed and very disappointed. I contacted customer care when I returned home and was given an adjustment for the difference in price of a king/ queen room.

• Liked — nothing
  • Disliked — everything
  • Stayed July 2007, traveled as a couple
2 Thank bell6982
Also consider these accommodations in or near Atlanta
Days Inn Atlanta Marietta Galleria
Comfort Inn & Suites Smyrna
Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Cumberland Mall
Red Roof Inn Atlanta - Smyrna
Country Hearth Inn & Suites Atlanta / Marietta and Banquet Hall
Quality Inn Northlake
Quality Inn Northlake
#108 of 173 in Atlanta

Been to Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Marietta - Interstate N. Pkwy? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Marietta - Interstate N. Pkwy

Property: Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Marietta - Interstate N. Pkwy
Address: 2225 Interstate North Pkwy SE, Windy Hill, Atlanta, GA 30339-2175 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe - Atlanta - Marietta - Windy Hill - Int. N. Pkwy.)
Location: United States > Georgia > Atlanta
Ranked #141 of 173 Hotels in Atlanta
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Marietta - Interstate N. Pkwy 2.5*
Formerly Wellesley Inn ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Extended Stay, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Marietta - Interstate N. Pkwy reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Atlanta Extended Stay