“The most wonderful stay at a hotel in my whole life”

Wingate by Wyndham Atlanta/Buckhead
Ranked #6 of 173 Hotels in Atlanta
GreenLeadersSilver level
Boynton Beach, Florida
“The most wonderful stay at a hotel in my whole life”
Reviewed August 10, 2010

The hotel is lovely, free stretch limo service within 3 mile radius, wonderful complimentary breakfast, but the most important thing that I was so impressed by was the service, the people who work at this hotel make you feel so welcomed. I stayed there for one month on a business trip and they greet you like you are coming home every day. the front desk staff was so helpful, always pleasant and the limo drivers, Ben and Farris always had a smile on their face. I have never been to a hotel, where the people the staff are just so nice. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (160)
  • Arabic first
prescott ontario
Reviewed August 2, 2010

This was the first time to Atlanta, hense this hotel. What friendly,positive people! The hotel with the limo/shuttle service was so wonderful. All the staff was helpful, rooms clean(love the absense of carpet)alot of space for 2, very comfy beds. The pool area quiet and the complimentary snacks late afternoon in the lobby/bar area was a great feature .As well the complimentary full breakfast in the lobby/bar was wonderful. My only compaint was the noisy air conditioner in our room,(as it turned off and on was a loud clicking sound) interrupting both our sleeps. We were here 5 nights and it didn't get better.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled on business
Wingate-Buckhead-Mgr, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Atlanta/Buckhead, responded to this review, August 14, 2010
Thank you for your kind words. We are in the process of changing out all our AC's, TV's and mattress.

I hope you will return to stay with us.
Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed July 26, 2010

The front desk staff are so full of joy that is was contagious! We were able to check into one of our rooms early and the décor was very nice. The rooms were clean and smelled fresh! I travelled with five children, my hubby and my mother in law. This isn’t a large family type of hotel (unless your children are older and can stay in rooms by themselves) but I wanted to try something different and it worked fine. I thoroughly enjoyed the complimentary hot breakfast bar. I hadn’t had an omelet in a while and the chef made it just fine along with some tasty mini waffles! My children really enjoyed the limo shuttle service to and from dinner. I am glad we took the opportunity to visit this Wingate. Kei (www.embracethenow.net)

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
Wingate-Buckhead-Mgr, Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Atlanta/Buckhead, responded to this review, July 28, 2010
What a wonderful way to start the day, seeing a wonderful comment like yours! Thank you so much for the kind words! We're so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Please come back soon!
Coatesville, Pennsylvania
Reviewed July 20, 2010

My husband and I planned to stay at this hotel to attend a wedding. Unfortunately, my husband became ill on the way to the airport, and we went to the hospital instead. We thought we might be able to catch a flight later, but my husband was admitted. I was in touch with the staff at the front desk at the Wingate, and they were most helpful and compassionate about the situation. The associate graciously delayed our arrival for one day. We eventually canceled the entire reservation, and expected a request for the full payment. You can imagine our relief and surprise when told everything was fine, and no payment would be required under the circumstances. I was not even requested to forward any documentation. I, therefore, rate this hotel excellent for its policy about a cancellation for medical reasons, for its front desk staff and the hotel's limo driver. We hope to visit Atlanta in the future, and will definitely choose the Wingate by Wyndham Atlanta-Buckhead!

Thanks a million, Wingate

Glenn and Joyce
Coatesville, PA

Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple
Wingate-Buckhead-Mgr, Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Atlanta/Buckhead, responded to this review, July 27, 2010
Dear Glenn and Joyce,

It's reviews like these that truly make us, the Wingate family, feel like we are meeting our goals. We are so pleased to know that we succeeded in providing you assistance in your time of need. We are very sorry that your husband fell ill, please know that you and your husband are both welcome here anytime. We truly strive to make all of our guests feel like this is their "home" , and like they're family. Therefore, it was only befitting for us to be understanding about your situation! Don't thank us, it was our pleasure. Thank YOU for being a valued customer.

The Wingate Staff
Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed July 17, 2010

We stayed here last year and came back this July, great as ever. We Love Marquis , and the whole staff. Feels like home. Very clean , excellent b'fast and amenities, and wonderful location, We will be back next July for sure!! See you then Marquis!!

• Stayed July 2010, traveled on business
Wingate-Buckhead-Mgr, Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Atlanta/Buckhead, responded to this review, July 21, 2010
You love the Wingate, and the Wingate loves you! So glad that we're your July vacation spot!. Marquis says hello!
Tallahassee, Florida
Reviewed July 16, 2010

There were 8 of us and we had a great time. Marquis was so friendly and helpful with suggestions for where to go and places to eat. Both the Atlanta Fish Market and Cheese Cake Factory were great. The limo was awesome and the drivers friendly and the wait times were minimal. The overall value was good and we could not have been any more pleased.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with friends
1 Thank Web_10
Can't wait to see you when you return! Be Well!
Macon, Georgia
Reviewed July 14, 2010

Our stay at the Wingate by Wyndham was very pleasant. The desk clerks were very helpful and responsive. The room was a comfortable size and very clean. We would return there.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple
Wingate-Buckhead-Mgr, Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Atlanta/Buckhead, responded to this review, July 15, 2010
I'm so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us! Please come back soon!