2,512 results
All reviews hardwood floors chastain park free limo service front desk within miles mile radius omelet station hot breakfast free breakfast southern hospitality definitely stay here again business center i highly recommend this hotel marta station monique buckhead marquise
Selected filters
Reviewed July 30, 2016 via mobile

My mom, brother, and myself came here to meet some friends coming down from TN for a weekend. When we arrived we were instructed by a guy named "Marquise" there would be no partying and we COULD NOT touch the chains (yes, they have decorative chains hanging in their main lobby)
We decided to all go swimming, we were told the pool closed at 10:00, however Marquise let us stay out there until 10:30.
After the pool, we sat in the main lobby area where coffee was provided and chatted. We were told the bar closed at 11 and the lobby closed at midnight. (Another worker told us the bar could close at 2AM but they choose to shut down at 11 PM) I felt like I was in camp being told what time we had to be in our room with the lights off.
Let's just say I was NOT happy with the customer service by the front desk AT ALL!
I will add in the room was very nice and clean, the breakfast was good, and the bed was comfortable.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed July 30, 2016 via mobile

This hotel have a comfortable rooms with frigo, TV, Free Wi-Fi. Breakfast with coffe, hot meals and wafle made on time, yougurts at any time make you start day better. On sunset swimming pool invites you a relax moment in side a hot spa. Great.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 29, 2016

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham
Reviewed July 29, 2016

I truly enjoyed my stay at Wingate. Staff at all levels were very friendly and accommodating. I checked into my room extremely late and it was still available. I added an additional night's stay. I highly recommend this hotel. Breakfast was hot and delicious. The rooms were comfy and I loved most abt them were the hardwood floors and solid wood furnishings. Everyone does an excellent job with the upkeep of this hotel. I will definitely stay here again.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham
1  Thank Omeaya H
Reviewed July 27, 2016

Arrived on July 16th for the Josh Groban concert. Checking in was smooth and easy. The accommodations were perfect and very clean. Met the owners of the hotel and they were very nice people. We ended up having dinner with them and drinks. They were wonderful people and always trying to make sure that everything was ok for us. They offer a free shuttle to and from the concert which we didn't use but was still a great perk. The food in the restaurant was outstanding. If you are going to Atlanta for a concert at the Chastain Amphitheatre, this is the perfect place to stay. Convenient to downtown, the hotel is comfortable and clean and well worth the cost!

• Trip type: Traveled with friends