Wingate by Wyndham Atlanta/Buckhead
$152
$143
Priceline
2,414 results
All reviewslimo servicehardwood floorsstretch limochastain parklimo shuttlefront deskmade to order omeletswithin milesmile radiusomelet stationfree breakfasthot breakfastdefinitely stay here againsouthern hospitalitybusiness centeri highly recommend this hotelexcellent stay
Reviewed April 19, 2013

We were in town for two nights for a ball game. Check in and parking was super easy. The room was clean and large. We took the limo to the MARTA and had it pick us up...no wait time-super convenient. Breakfast in the morning was good and had a great selection.

The only not perfect things for our stay. 1. We came back to the room at 4:30 and they were in the process of cleaning it; that seemed a bit late. 2. The rooms are very dimly lit.

Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Wingate-Buckhead-Mgr, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Atlanta/Buckhead, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2013

Thank you for your review. We are sorry that your room was not cleaned in a timely manner. We were very busy during that time period. Our girls work very hard to make sure every room is cleaned to our standards and we do not like to rush through even when we are busy.
We use CFL bulbs to conserve the enviorment and sometime thay take a minute to come to Full brightness. Thank you again and hope to see you on your next visit

Reviewed April 19, 2013

Stayed here down the street from a hotel I usually stay in. From the time I checked in, I met with incredibly friendly and helpful staff members and an inviting lobby. The room? Ohhh man---not your usual hotel room. Wood floors, marble floors in bathroom---some very nice touches. Downstairs bar had some great offerings---and a hilarious South African bartender! Breakfast was nice---steps above the usual business hotel breakfasts. Will stay there again and recommend highly.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank Roger M

Thank you for your awesome review. We try very hard to stand apart form ALL hotels. We have been nicknamed the "Ritz Gate" I hope we can live up to our reputation.

Reviewed April 18, 2013

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham
Reviewed April 17, 2013

I have stayed here numerous occasions and this hotel is always top of my list when I travel to Atlanta. I travel to the city every 3 weeks for business, and need to be especially comfortable when I am in town working. It's location is perfect and I just love Miss Stacey Morrow at the front desk! She is very friendly, patient and helpful. I have and will continue to recommend this hotel to everyone I know!

Room Tip: The King suite is HUGE!!!
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 12, 2013

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham
Wingate-Buckhead-Mgr, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Atlanta/Buckhead, responded to this reviewResponded April 13, 2013