“Great value for a truly fine experience”

Wingate by Wyndham Atlanta/Buckhead
Ranked #5 of 173 Hotels in Atlanta
GreenLeadersSilver level
Silicon Valley, California
“Great value for a truly fine experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 30, 2012

After a previous hotel didn't work out, I went looking for someplace in in fun, safe neighborhood with shops and restaurants within walking distance, with free breakfast and Internet, that wasn't too expensive. I found the Wingate by Wyndham based on reviews here on Tripadvisor, and this place fit the bill perfectly! Buckhead is a hip, fun neighborhood with lots to do. I got an Internet rate that was quite reasonable, and the hotel itself was flawless. The staff was attentive and friendly, the free breakfast was wonderful -- with quite a few hot choices, and it was kind of fun when the free stretch limo shuttle dropped me at a local restaurant. The experience could not have been better.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank TravelinFieldGuy

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (158)
  • Arabic first
ROSEDALE
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2012

I loved and enjoyed my stay tremendously. The customer service was great and beyond compare. I met two of the moste amazing individuals who were both attentive, caring and knew me by name. I felt like they went above and beyond their duty and provided a one of kind experience for me.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business

ROME
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2012

We spent our honeymoon here and when we arrived in our wedding attire, the staff upgraded us to a suite and gave us champagne. They were all so nice and the breakfast was great. The bed was so comfortable and the service was amazing!

Northern Ireland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2012

My husband and I stayed here from 3 -5 September - this was our second time staying at this hotel and which was the starting point for a 3 week vacation in the States. We stayed in an Executive King Suite which was clean and tidy and had all the expected amenities. We also enjoyed the free snacks in the bar in the evenings.
We particularly appreciated the understanding and professionalism shown by the hotel's staff in relation to our situation after 3 of our 4 cases were lost by the airline company we had travelled with.
I would recommend this hotel for its professional staff, standard of accommodation and easy access to the city centre.

1 Thank JFMNorthernIreland
SACO
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2012

Staff was so helpful and friendly. Hotel was clean and inviting.The staff did all they could to help us get the most of Atlanta in a 5 day period of time.The shuttle service was the best,no need to rent a car!!!!
Thanks so much to all staff. We will be back!

2 Thank MaryEllenOSaco
Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2012

Had a fabulous experience at this hotel - exceeded my expectations. The rooms were very clean and comfortable. I especially liked the hardwood floors - they not only looked elegant, but they didn't cause allergic reactions like carpet often does. Every staff member was personable, knowledgeable and went above and beyond to make our stay perfect. In fact, my daughter wasn't feeling well and the hotel manager made soup for her - that is typical of a five star hotel. I highly recommend this hotel and would stay there every time I visit the Atlanta area.I am an event plannr, so I have traveled a lot and do not take the time to rate hotels unless I was overly impressed.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
DAYTON
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2012

Everything was top notch, rooms very nicely appointed, great sleeping beds, plenty of room. Everything including the wi-fi worked. Included breakfast was very good. Staff were very attentive. Can't ask more for a weekend stay.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family