Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Atlanta/Perimeter Center
$184
$127
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
All reviewsroom was cleanenjoyed my staypleasant staylocation was perfectmarta stationbusiness tripaccommodationsmall
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 20, 2013

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 17, 2013

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 16, 2013

The staff was very friendly and helpful. If the rooms were as decent as the lobby maybe the reviews would get better. The bathroom in our room was disgusting there was rust and mildew everywhere. The fact that I had to clean the bathroom before I let my family used it turned my stomach. If I wanted to clean a bathroom I would have stayed home and cleaned my own. I was on vacation and wanted to relax. Not only was the bathroom nasty but the walls were literally falling apart and there were stains on the beds (good thing we brought out own bedding). I love the fact that it was a non smoking hotel but the smell of pot reeked throughout the hallway, which is beyond disrespectful considering the fact that I had children with me. Then after driving for 15 hours I get to pull up to the hotel with a crowd of people puffing away on cigarettes, my family and I had to risk second hand smoke before getting to the front door, please find a designated smoking area. Overall not a bad trip but the hotel is in desperate need of upgrades.

Room Tip: If you know someone in the town, have them take a look at the hotel before you decide to book it.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family