2,212 results
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was the worst hotel I have ever stayed at. Terrible service , extremely dirty, over all unpleaseant. also it felt very unsafe. The keys where not working , the shuttle bus to the mart was never there tat they promised. I would never stay there or for that matter I would not stay at a Ramada this place should be shut down un safe

Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Cancelon.com
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Worst hotel experience. Waited over an hour to check in, and we were then told that we may not get a room because they were “having issues” with third party booking sites. We eventually were assigned a room, but all the sheets and towels were stained. We heard other guests having issues with hot water, room keys not working, etc., and while we were waiting to check in, multiple people who had just checked in came back to the desk to check out and find a new hotel.
Picture I’ve included is the check in line.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Wanted to give 0 stars but was not allowed. I’ll begin with an early check in request. There was no one at the desk when I called the day before for the request. Phone rang and rang and no one ever picked up. Arrived at the hotel 30 minutes before our 4pm check in to find that the bar and restaurant doesn’t open until 4:30. There was no one at the desk until a member of the maintenance crew attempted to help me. He said we could not check in until 4. After leaving the hotel for an hour, we came back to find 2 people at the desk and a line that stretched out of the door to check in. We waited 30 minutes while the incompetent hotel staff attempted to check in the long line. During this time we witnessed several issues with checked in guest as well as current guest. Missing towels, dirty rooms, etc. I called another hotel and we left. I was checked in another hotel across town in 30 minutes while I am certain the check in line at The Ramada was still long. Stay as far away from this hotel as possible!!!!!!

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Wow. I believe this was the worst hotel I have stayed at in over twenty years of international travel, to include off-track Sub-Saharan Africa. There appeared to be homeless people wandering around the property, I couldn't sleep two nights because of noise, there were no services available to include the restaurant.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stay away from this place. It’s terrible in all the senses. My worst experience. It’s not clean, you can see cockroaches, they don’t attend the rooms in the day, they overbook the nights and when you get here to check in, they send you to the airport that happens to be also a hotel from the Ramada group. The personal it’s not friendly. The elevators doesn’t work, you get stuck in there, last day we saw the firemen arriving to help getting out people inside stucked the elevators.

Trip type: Traveled on business