“Atlanta Gastropub”

Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Naples, Florida
“Atlanta Gastropub”
Reviewed July 26, 2014

Dinner here was outstanding! Locally sourced ingredients excellently prepared = wonderful experience. Had the venison tartar, very rich and loved it. The best pastrami sandwich ever! Sweetbreads special was outrageously good. A little out of the way but worth any effort to get there.

Burlington, North Carolina
“Great food, beer, and atmosphere”
Reviewed July 14, 2014

I visited this restaurant with friends and we thoroughly enjoyed our meal. The wait was about an hour long on a Friday night at 8:00pm. The atmosphere of this restaurant is really cool and the stone walls and decor add a lot to the experience. The beer selection is good and they brew their beer in house. We started with a few appetizers (rabbit wings and goat sausage) and then ordered a variety of food including BBQ sandwiches, grilled cheeses, and hamburgers. All of the food was delicious and the service was great. They have a good range of entree options that are more expensive as well as less expensive sandwiches.The inside of the restaurant was very loud but began to die down before we left. The dinner crowd was thinning out but several groups were arriving to have drinks. We enjoyed our meal and would go back.

Hotlanta
“Friendly staff, great brews”
Reviewed July 13, 2014

Stopped by here in a Friday night Pub Crawl, and highly recommend this place. Interesting basement stone decor, cozy confines, and great selection of beer.

Rincon,GA (near Savannah)
“Worth the food”
Reviewed July 7, 2014

If we based our visit on service, we would not go back but the food was so good, it made the trip worth it. Even if the cabbie overcharged us. Use your GPS because they were not good with directions to their restaurant. FYI-they are not near 5 points Marta station.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank 68fastback
BIRMINGHAM
“Great food, great beer, great service.”
Reviewed July 4, 2014

We intended to go to the Vortex but they had an hour wait so we went here instead. Kudos to my girlfriend for finding this place. We both loved the beer and food. I had the beer cheese soup and a bacon cheeseburger, which I would say was as good as a Vortex burger. Cooked just like I like with big slices of bacon and home cut fries. My girlfriend had the grilled cheese, which was a double decker with a ton of cheese and bacon with fries also. The service was also very fast and friendly. We both left happy. Valet parking for $2 was worth it to me just to not have to find a parking space in Little Five Points on a Saturday afternoon. My only complaint (and it is a small one) is that when we arrived we were told "I don't know how long the wait will be. We don't give times." Seriously? Even though we only had to wait about ten minutes for a table I wish the hostess would've just told me fifteen or twenty and I would've been fine. When you're trying to make a concert you have to plan accordingly and we almost left because of this, though I'm glad we didn't.

• Visited June 2014