“We loved it!”

Switzerland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“We loved it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2013

The 40 minute flight I booked was a surprise for a friend who lives in Atlanta and we both LOVED it. Despite on overcast sky and high winds, we were able to get a GREAT view of Stone Mountain and Downtown Atlanta. It was very easy to deal with Steve, the owner and Otie was a super pilot. I can highly recommend this compnay!

3 Thank Rosetta W

Atlanta, Georgia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Great Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2013

We had to change our flying date because of weather three hours before our scheduled flight, but they were understanding and very accommodating. The pilot explained where we would be flying and we could speak through the speakers to each other the entire flight. Also, the pilot will turn the plane to where you're flying sideways to get an even better view and cooler experience. Always had wanted to do this and SO glad I finally was able to!

2 Thank ewill2011
Atlanta, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Amazing Experience...Even For a Five Year Old!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2013

My son loves airplanes! So, a surprise flight with Biplane Rides Atlanta was the perfect gift for his 5th Birthday. The open-air flight over Atlanta was so exciting and my son loved every single minute of it. Both of us are looking forward to taking another ride soon!

2 Thank ktclinkscale
Cumming, Georgia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“VERY ACCOMMODATING - GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2013

My 5 year old son has a dream to be a pilot when he grows up. Since he had never been on an airplane before, I emailed to inquire whether my 5 year old son would be able to participate in the flight. The owner, Steve, emailed and then called me, and answered all my questions and was very accommodating in every way....even making sure to tell the pilot to make over my son a little about being his "co-pilot".

My husband took my son and they had a great time and now it's all he can talk about!

Highly Recommend!

Visited March 2013
4 Thank Jaime D
Memphis, Michigan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Not worth it.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2013

So sad. The headset/mics did not work so you can not communicate with each other. And the pilot made no attempt to explain what we were looking at. We were cargo.

Visited January 2013
4 Thank Nico M

Been to Biplane Rides Over Atlanta? Share your experiences!