All reviewsthe concierge loungephipps plazamarta stationself parkingwithin walking distancetwo blocksdirectly across the streetparking decklocation is greatfront desk staffbusiness tripupon checkbuckheadmallconferencevaletgarage
Reviewed May 30, 2013

The Buckhed Marriott was a nice property though the layout is a bit confusing to find your way around and the signage could be improved to ease that issue (had to take two elevators and a foot bridge to find our meeting room, wandered a bit and found others in our group in the same boat). The rooms are fine and the restaurant (Shula's 367) on site was good and just a bit pricey as you'd expect. The meeting rooms and refreshments for the meeting attendees were excellent and the staff was very friendly. About 35-40 minutes, without traffic, from the airport so given that all of our attendees traveled to the meeting the logistics were a bit more difficult than they needed to be but that doesn't detract from the property itself of course; would use again if the need arose.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
MarrriotBuckhead, General Manager at Atlanta Marriott Buckhead Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2013

We are thrilled you enjoyed your visit during a recent conference at the Atlanta Marriott Buckhead Hotel & Conference Center, it is wonderful to read your feedback regarding our meeting rooms and breaks. We are so sorry for any confusion regarding signage and directions and will be certain to take a look to see where improvements may be made. Thank you for sharing your thoughts, we certainly hope you’ll return for another stay in the future.

Reviewed May 30, 2013 via mobile

I stayed over Memorial Day weekend and had a wonderful time. The lobby has a beautiful layout and the rooms were very comfortable, but it was the service that really stood out to me. Everyone was friendly and helpful from the bellman, to the front desk, to the absolutely wonderful bartender working in the lounge. Esther at the front desk was the real standout, extremely helpful at handling any request and anticipating my needs before I even asked for them. Add all this to the face that it's within walking distance of Lenox Mall and near great shopping and dining, I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2013

Thank you for spending Memorial Day weekend at the Atlanta Marriott Buckhead Hotel & Conference Center. To know that it was the customer service our associates provided that stood out most during your visit means so much to us. We are touched by your kind compliments to members of our team and will be sure to share them. Please come back again soon for another great stay just steps from fantastic shopping!

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Ample size rooms, decor updated and tasteful, bedding was good quality and comfortable. We were able to get breakfast and self parking included in the room rate which was an added value of over 50.00. (parking would have been 20.) breakfast buffet was very nice with omelet chef (goes out of his way to make you feel special) Good southern food...bacon eggs biscuits lots of fresh fruit VERY NICE and attentive dining room servers! In the bar there is a HUGE screen tv. Great location in Buckhead. This hotel has a nice touch of class at a good price! Would stay there again

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple

We couldn’t have said it better ourselves! At the Atlanta Marriott Buckhead Hotel & Conference Center, we strive to deliver a luxurious guest experience at a price that is a value, and we couldn’t be happier this was your experience. Your kind mention of our roomy guest accommodations, delicious breakfast at Lenox Grill and attentive service are greatly appreciated. Our hope is to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Love this hotel. We were looking for a nice getaway close to home and found it! Right in the middle of Buckhead and close to everything. Very comfortable room and they take care of Marriott Reward members very well! Right next the Lenox Mall and just across the street for Phipps Plaza...Atlanta shopping at it's best! Don Shula's in the lobby...it was a great night!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple

Whether you’re staying with us from near or far, we are thrilled to welcome guests to the Atlanta Marriott Buckhead Hotel & Conference Center. We’re glad you enjoyed your Memorial Day weekend staycation and that we provided you with comfortable accommodations in an ideal location. Hope you got to shop til you dropped and had a delicious meal at Shula’s 347 Grill. Thank you, we hope to have the pleasure of seeing you again soon.

Reviewed May 13, 2013

I stayed all week and I was pleased with the grand entrance and the smiles on the staff's face!

On the 2nd floor my room seemed to be missing a mini fridge and a microwave would have been nice but I didn't mind because I had a room by the stairs and it was quiet and peaceful which gave me a good nites sleep.

The ice maker was broken on the 2nd floor and I did feel a notice should've been on the door so I didn't waste my time to hurry over there to get ice, only to be disappointed.

The bed was amazingly comfortable and the pillows were super soft! I slept like a baby every night!

The parking garage was annoying because my room key didn't work all the time and I even traded in the key and kept it only in the car to use in the garage but it still didn't work. The worse part was I had to press a button to alert the hotel I couldn't get in, then over a loud speaker they would ask me my name and room number while the cars behind me with windows down could all hear this. I felt that was not professional and it made me uncomfortable that my info was being broadcasted.

The location is excellent and I will definitely stay there again when I return to visit my family and friends!

Room Tip: Second floor was perfect by the stairs.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
MarrriotBuckhead, General Manager at Atlanta Marriott Buckhead Hotel & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2013

We were delighted to welcome you for a week-long stay at the Atlanta Marriott Buckhead Hotel & Conference Center. Our central location puts guests in the midst of fantastic shopping and dining as well as near public transit. Compact refrigerators can be placed in guest rooms upon request, so please don’t hesitate to reach out during your next visit. We are so sorry for any inconvenience you may have experienced and appreciate that it did not detract from your stay. Thank you for sharing your valued input, we look forward to the next time we can greet you with smiling faces!