ATL-Cruzers Electric Car & Segway Tours

from $28.99
from $58.99
from $58.99
3,580 results
All reviews our tour guide great tour highly recommend this tour midtown tour great overview minute tour inman park ask questions small group interesting facts a lot of fun martin luther king nancy neighborhoods mira atl ck
Reviewed 2 days ago

We had CK as our tour guide for this day and he was amazing. I loved seeing the city from that perspective. Learning how to ride the seaways was great. I have a blast and it was a great team building outing for me and my coworkers.

Reviewed 2 days ago

Me and my family took the 90 min electric car tour and it was AWESOME!!!! CK was an amazing tour guide. You should definitely take this tour as soon as you get into the city so you know where to go and what to do.

Reviewed 2 days ago

This tour was one of my birthday gifts, it was so fun! I love Atlanta and have lived here almost my entire life, but to play tourist for an afternoon was educational and exhilarating. Our tour guide John was superb! We will be back for the other tour.

Reviewed 2 days ago

Great way to explore Atlanta if you’re there for a quick visit. This tour takes you through some of the most interesting neighborhoods. Great guides and great service! Highly recommend this tour.

Reviewed 2 days ago

Nancy was just fantastic with all her knowledge and expertise regarding Atlanta's history and landmarks. She kept us totally interested and focused on our tour of the Atlanta area. We usually go on the Segway's but tried the electric car tour, due to the weather forecast, and because of her professionalism, had a wonderful tour.

Reviewed 3 days ago

Gina was an entertaining and knowledgeable guide. This was a great tour to get a jump start on Atlanta and see many important features of downtown/midtown.

Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

Tried segway for the 1st dream in this tour. The location is in downtown Atlanta & easy to find. Our guide is very attentive. He ensured I had enough time to practice using the segway in a safe place before we start. The tour itself is marvellous, I get to visit interesting places in Atlanta city in this tour, including Margareth Mitchell's house, Ansley Park residential area with its beautiful houses, Piedmont Park, etc. The weather was cold on that day, but I enjoyed my 1st segway experience.

Reviewed 4 days ago

Grace was FANTASTIC! This is the way to make yourself familiar with all the amazing parts Atlanta has to offer! Grace was knowledgeable and FUNNY! We have been to Atlanta before, and this is our 2nd ATL Cruzers Electric Car tour. We will make this a regular part of our trips to Atlanta! LOVE IT!!!!!
Our first tour guide on our last visit was also OUTSTANDING! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Reviewed 4 days ago

Had a wonderful time touring the city. Even though the weather turned cold during the tour, we still had a wonderful time.

Reviewed 5 days ago via mobile

The tour was good but CK made GREAT. I've been in Georgia for 28 years and I learned so much on this tour. If you go request CK as your tour guide. It will be worth it.

1  Thank ricopana