“FunAtlantaTour”

$58.99*
Atlanta City Sightseeing Tour by Segway
Ranked #1 of 58 Tours in Atlanta
More attraction details
Owner description: ATL-Cruzers is "The best first thing to do in Atlanta". Take a tour of the city on one of our exciting 5 passenger "Electric" cars or Segway Tours. We guarantee a 90 minute or 2.5 hour investment with us at the beginning of your trip to Atlanta will prepare you for a better stay. From learning about places to visit, to discovering the best restaurants the locals frequent, a tour with ATL-Cruzers is a must do! Convieniently located for guests with long layovers at Hartsfield Jackson Airport
Buffalo, New York
“FunAtlantaTour”
Reviewed September 18, 2013

This was a really fun way to start sightseeing in Atlanta, Georgia. Both the tour guides had excellent presentation skills and the car was quiet and comfortable. We saw different areas & sights and learned about the past and present on-goings in Atlanta. After the tour, our guide, Amir, sat down with us and a map and helped us plan the rest of our day. Exceeded expectations - very good value! Tina & Mick, Buffalo, NY

Visited August 2013

• Arabic first
  • Korean first
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“A must; money well spent; great experience.”
Reviewed September 18, 2013

The ATL-Cruzers Electric Car Tour was an all-around awesome experience. The tour guides are all very knowledgable and friendly, and their love of the city shows. The tour lasts for a full 90 minutes as you see downtown, midtown, and surrounding areas. I highly recommend taking the tour on your first day in Atlanta or towards the beginning of your trip so that you can visit certain places after learning about them on the tour. My husband and I learned so much about both the history of Atlanta and what it has to offer now. This really is money well spent. Not to mention, the electric cars are so cool!

Atlanta, Georgia, United States
“Excellent Experience”
Reviewed September 18, 2013

One of the best tours I have had the pleasure of experiencing. The tour guides did a remarkable job explaining downtown and the history and growth that has been happening to the city of Atlanta. I have lived in metro Atlanta for over 18 years, and I learned more about the city than I have ever before. The tour guides were also very charismatic, knowledgeable and informative throughout the entire tour. I would strongly suggest this tour for anyone who lives in Atlanta, or is just visiting.

Orlando, Florida
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Atlanta Guided Tour”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

The tour really is as good as all the reviews written. There is Atlanta and then there is Atlanta. On this 90 minute tour you get a very good overview of all sides of this quaint historical city and at the same time see the commerical and residential developments that all blend together to make this city a must visit option. If you only have a short stay in Atlanta book this tour. Booking on-line is very simple and you can pick the day and preferred time. If you are staying a few days book this tour at the beginning of your stay, buy a Marta Breeze card and then go off and explore the city with confidence. Steven our tour guide was extremely knowledgeable, approachable as well as being a careful and considerate driver in our electric car. Well done ATL Cruzers the best tour every A+++++

3 attraction reviews
“A most see and do!!!”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

I learned about this tour thought this website and now here i am to say that it is fantastic. I learned more then i have ever known and I was only in town for 2 days so this tour game me an inside to what else i wanted to see and do and thinks that i could cross of me list just by this 90 min tour. The guide will give you pointers and answer any question that you may have.