ATL-Cruzers Electric Car & Segway Tours

from $28.99
from $58.99
from $58.99
3,574 results
All reviews our tour guide great tour highly recommend this tour midtown tour great overview minute tour inman park ask questions small group interesting facts a lot of fun martin luther king nancy neighborhoods mira atl ck
Reviewed today via mobile

Tried segway for the 1st dream in this tour. The location is in downtown Atlanta & easy to find. Our guide is very attentive. He ensured I had enough time to practice using the segway in a safe place before we start. The tour itself is marvellous, I get to visit interesting places in Atlanta city in this tour, including Margareth Mitchell's house, Ansley Park residential area with its beautiful houses, Piedmont Park, etc. The weather was cold on that day, but I enjoyed my 1st segway experience.

Reviewed yesterday

Grace was FANTASTIC! This is the way to make yourself familiar with all the amazing parts Atlanta has to offer! Grace was knowledgeable and FUNNY! We have been to Atlanta before, and this is our 2nd ATL Cruzers Electric Car tour. We will make this a regular part of our trips to Atlanta! LOVE IT!!!!!
Our first tour guide on our last visit was also OUTSTANDING! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Reviewed yesterday

Had a wonderful time touring the city. Even though the weather turned cold during the tour, we still had a wonderful time.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

The tour was good but CK made GREAT. I've been in Georgia for 28 years and I learned so much on this tour. If you go request CK as your tour guide. It will be worth it.

Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

Great tour! CK was a great tour guide. He was amazing! Had great energy and was very informative! Great spots to photograph. Very historical. CK also gave us great recommendations for food and spots to visit.

Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

The tour was really great! Very informative!! Tour guide CK had great energy and was very knowledgeable. I would definitely recommend this tour.

Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

As usual, the Segway tour that we did today was absolutely incredible. We always bring guests that come into town to what we know is the number one activity in Atlanta. This time we brought in international guest. They were blown away by the rich history that our tour guide at Lance gave us. I’ve probably been on this exact tour 6-8 times, and I can tell you that I learn something new every time making it a fresh new experience each time. Lance was so knowledgeable of stories I have never heard before. He shared with us history but no one‘s ever shared before and the stories he shared with such enthusiasm it was truly an entertaining tour and one of the best ever. I’m impressed how all the tour guides are so knowledgeable so professional so entertaining and just amazing. Lance went above and beyond to make sure we were safe, and that we had The most excellent tour possible. Thank you guys again it Atlanta cruisers for wowing our guests with the number one activity in Atlanta. Will see you again soon with more friends!

Reviewed 3 days ago

John was a great tour guide and teacher! I was surprised how easy it was to learn. Thanks for everything!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

Phil did a great job of educating us about many features of Atlanta. We whipped around and saw the sights. Lots of fun.

Reviewed 5 days ago via mobile

What a fun, knowledgeable and interesting tour! I was in awe of the beauty of the diverse homes in the different areas of Atlanta.
The electric cars that hold 6 people zip along smoothly on the winding historical streets.
Our tour guide was Mira who was so friendly and welcoming!
I truly enjoyed this tour and highly recommend it for all ages.
I also suggest to take a ride on the local blue streetcar. Tickets can be purchased for $1 and stop off at the farmers market.
That stop offered restaurants, raw vegetables and an assortment of unique meats.
When I’m in Atlanta again, I’ll be first in line for this amazing tour again!

1  Thank NancyNurse9