1,187 results
All reviews trader vics executive level sky bridge big hotel top floor peachtree center business trip great customer service checking in georgia aquarium centennial park conference downtown dragon lounge uber starbucks
Selected filters
Reviewed January 20, 2020 via mobile

We stayed here a long while ago.so sorry for the delay in posting.
We had to mention the Concierge Michael Stevens. Fantastic help and such a nice man. Really went beyond the call of duty

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 19, 2020

Let me stay before I arrived. My colleagues complaint that their room is very old and dated but couldn't do much because it is a group booking. I was slightly lucky to be a Hilton Honors Gold member, to get upgraded to a bigger room with access to executive lounge. But the privilege is not something for you to shout for given the room is equally dated as other room and the only good thing about the executive lounge is the view of Atlanta city.

I recalled a situation where we had to wait up to 30 mins to get down to lobby from Executive Lounge because the lift is either not working or just too slow.

Another surprising experience - I did some online shopping for the goods to be delivered to the hotel. This is my first experience which the hotel will not accept the goods on your behalf but instead appoint external postal service - FedEx to receive it on your behalf but with a service charge of USD 10 per parcel. Super disappointing experience.

They need to do a lot of refurbishment work to reach Hilton standard.

Date of stay: March 2019
Reviewed January 18, 2020

My wife and I stayed at this Hilton Hotel in early January. The Management at this Hotel is unprofessional and discourteous. When we checked in to the hotel we were given a dirty room. Stains on the bed apron. Unvacumed carpet. Shreds of toilet paper all over the bathroom floor. Very disgusting. We had our room changed by the Front Desk. They did not send a bellman to help with the moving of our luggage. They made us run back and forth. After two days of our stay, both room keys were deactivated without warning or reason. When my wife had the front desk replace her deactivated key the front desk refused to activate the new key. It took the hotel security officer to finally get the front desk to activate our new room keys. Very strange. When my wife complained to the front office supervisor he seemed not to care and did not apologize for the misconduct of his staff. When we asked Ms. Jackson to investigate the front desk employees she did not return our request. Then when we had the opportunity to complain to the General Manager, Mr. Koeneman he also showed no concern or interest. This hotel is very poorly managed and it shows in the unprofessional misconduct of most of the employees that we encountered. When the head of the snake is rotten the rest of the body is rotten as well. I do have to give a special mention to the Breakfast Hostess, Fatmata. She was very concerned when we told her about our misfortunes at this Hilton Atlanta. She stepped in and helped us with the front desk and the baggage claim. Very professional and genuinely warm person. She was great. The management team is horrible and it shows in the bad attitude of the front desk. Run do not walk to the exits.

Room tip: Do not accept automatically what is given to you. Inspect the room first before you unpack.
Reviewed January 17, 2020

The hotel is very dated, but the worst is that there is single use everywhere, from plastics wrapping around individually-wrapped cups through to plastic water bottles. It should not be that hard to have glass cups....

Reviewed January 17, 2020

Food was terrible. Bartender rude. Water pressure in shower was poor. Housekeeping did not understand, "Please, come back later." Overall, not impressed and would not stay again if I have a choice. There are better and closer hotels to AmericasMart.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts