Hilton Atlanta
  • Breakfast included
  • Breakfast included
  • Room Service
3,856 results
All reviewsexecutive levelsouthern elementstrader vicstennis courtspeachtree centerdowntown areafood courtgeorgia aquariumworld of coca colaolympic parkfitness centerconferenceskybridgeconciergestarbucksmartameeting
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 13, 2014

Every aspect of this hotel is excellent! From the moment you check in until you check out, customer service is exceptional. My room was very clean and quiet! I had breakfast in the hotel and it was very good (bowl of fresh fruit). The other who joined me also commented on the quality of the food as well as the fast, courteous service.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Tamekia M, Manager at Hilton Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write this review, Frank! We are so glad you found our staff and services so accommodating and that we were able to meet your expectations. We hope to see you the next time your business brings you to Atlanta!

Reviewed April 12, 2014

I will say the staff was great, friendly and attentive. The room, bell staff, valets and front desk staff were great. I was a teeny bit less impressed with the bar staff, and the bar prices. My friend went to the bar after I had gone to bed and came back to the room very drunk two nights in a row. Granted she wasn't driving, but I still think she was over-served. And the bar prices were a little exorbitant.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Thank you for taking the time to write this review! We are so glad our staff was accommodating to you during your stay! We have also made sure to pass along your comments to the Food and Beverage Team for their review. We look forward to seeing you whenever you return to Atlanta!

Reviewed April 11, 2014

stated two nights 4/4 and 4/5. Found bathroom shower dirty. Returned Sat. night room not cleaned. Used bathroom 12pm, no flush, no water. Had to ask for towels and coffee upon return Sat. evening and was not received very well.

Room Tip: be prepared
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
Tamekia M, Manager at Hilton Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2014

Thank you for your feedback of your recent stay with us. I understand that you encountered an opportunity with the cleanliness of your guest room, I sincerely apologize for this. This is one of the areas that we are very vigilant in to ensure comfort and satisfaction for our guests. I'm so sorry that we were unable to meet expectations and based upon your review I am actively participating with our housekeeping staff to ensure this does not happen again. I hope that if you travels bring you back to the area that you will consider staying with us again. Thank you again, I appreciate your honest feedback.

Reviewed April 10, 2014

I was in Atlanta this past weekend and I had the pleasure of meeting a very well groomed young man by the name of Mark Williams. It just so happened as I was checking in late, the system was changing over. While I waited, Mark walked me to an area where I was given a complimentary soda. I was very tired after driving for 16 hours. The room I requested was 2 doubles. Thr hotel was out. Mark put me in a king on a higher floor with an amazing view. He also gave me a few breakfast coupons. His positive energy, pleasant smile, and great customer service made me forget all about that 16 hour drive.

• Stayed: April 2014

Thank you so much for this review! We are so glad that Mark was able to take care of you so well and exceed your expectations! We have made sure to pass this along to our Front Office Team for them to see as well. We hope to see you the next time you are in Atlanta!

Reviewed April 10, 2014

I stayed at the Hilton Atlanta recently to attend the American Coatings Show. Upon check in, i was great by a friendly front desk attendant and upgraded to a better room without asking. The room was clean and well furnished without showing any signs of being dated. I had a nice view of the downtown skyline. I brought shirts with me for a colleague. After my check in, I asked the front desk to have them pressed and I would cover the charges. The sent me to the bell station. The bell station acted put out by my request saying he would have to communicate too much in order to have the shirts pressed and ready for another guest. I offered to write explicit instructions to assist, but he insisted I come back to the next morning and it would be much easier for his supervisor to take care of. I acquiesced and returned the following morning. Again, the bell station was completely thrown off by my request. After much discussion, and their acceptance of my fifer to write instructions, they accepted the shirts to be pressed. As I expected for such a simple request, the shirts were ready for my colleague when he arrived. The restaurant in the hotel has good food and mediocre service as well depending on th server. We had a couple of decent servers for drinks, and I had a very nice lady for my lunch the first day. The exercise facility is very nice with many exercise, machines and free weights. They also have a jogging track and tennis courts that are a pleasing break from the repetitive nature of treadmills. Overall, this is a very nice hotel, but aim knocking it for some of th service issues I ran into. For those of you who want to use your breakfast coupons for grab and go, plan well in advance for the long line to work through your order during peak hours.

1  Thank DePassiago