Hilton Atlanta
$460
$417
Cancelon
3,899 results
All reviewsexecutive levelsouthern elementstrader vicstennis courtspeachtree centerdowntown areafood courtgeorgia aquariumworld of coca colaolympic parkfitness centerconferenceskybridgeconciergestarbucksmartameeting
Reviewed March 29, 2014 via mobile

If you are staying at this hotel to party and never sleep, this is the place for you. Otherwise, run and run very fast to the Marriott Marquis or the Hyatt connected by the skywalk. First off, I spent one hour and a half holding for front desk. No one ever answered. I can hear a conversation going on in the room across the hall. I travel frequently for business and this experience has been so Godawful that I will never stay in another Hilton despite my being a Hilton Honors member. This hotel is a nightclub not worthy of the Hilton name. How can the front desk put you on hold for over an hour. I called back and held for another 30 min. I will be moving from this hotel tomorrow am and letting the conference I am attending know of the less than acceptable service at this hotel.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank brigette621LA
Tamekia M, Manager at Hilton Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded April 1, 2014

Thank you for your review. I’m sorry we were not able to provide you with a satisfactory experience during your recent stay. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we appreciate your feedback about noise. Your comments will help us to correct these issues. We hope you will consider staying with us the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed March 29, 2014 via mobile

Ok, this hotel is not overly fancy with waterfalls and crazy stuff that means nothing to your overall comfort, but generally you can find a great rate for this hotel that is competitive with the 3 or 2 star hotels. It is an older building, but has a beautiful view, the rooms are super clean, the staff is really friendly but don't park there unless you are prepared to pay 30 a night extra. The beds are comfortable, the rooms are fairly big, the location is the best and there are walkways that are elevated above the street to take you to Peachtree center (fast food and shopping), adjacent hotels, etc. Making it perfect for conventions and meetings. Overall, it's one of the two or three places I'd recommend in downtown.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Tamekia M, Manager at Hilton Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2014

Thank you for staying with us again, Scott! We are so glad you enjoyed all that our hotel had to offer and used our prime location to its fullest extent. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed March 29, 2014

We were in town for MODEX and the hotel was booked to capacity. However, everytime we went to the lobby bar to get a drink, 20 or 30 minutes would go by with noone coming to get our order. In addition, the breakfast option was a mini convenience store just off the lobby. After waiting in line and ordering a "breakfast burrito" I literally got a tiny wrapped object that had just come out of the microwave; hot on 1 side and still frozen on the other. This was literally something you would see at a gas station, not a Hilton Hotel.

And as for the rooms, I and my fellow travelers had the same issue. Every time the heat kicked on or off, which was every 20 minutes or so, it made an extremely loud "thunk" noise. If you are a light sleeper, this is definitely not the hotel for you. And in the afternoon when I was in my room, I clearly heard an entire conversation going on in the room next to mine.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Cleveland_Holly
Reviewed March 29, 2014

In town for the Modex show and stayed here for one night.

Everything about the hotel was large, especially the common areas. The lobby has a lot going on and it took a while to orient myself to what was happening around me.

Excellent suggestion from the front desk staff about a restaurant to visit on Wednesday evening, "Ray's in the City", about two blocks on foot. Well worth the walk!

Rooms were average. Beds were nice, pillows were plentiful. Walls must have been well soundproofed as I didn't hear a thing outside my door or from my neighbors.
Property starting to show its age by way of the carpet, furnishings and trim. Screamed "1980's" to me.

Room was clean, TV was good with many channel options. Didn't like the charge for internet access.

Breakfast was not free and quite expensive, but welcome to downtown Atlanta.

Check in and out was easy enough.Parking was expensive and the garage was not well lit.

I would stay again for another event at the Georgia World Congress Center.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

Thank you for your review! We’re glad that we were able to offer you a great restaurant recommendation. Come back soon and enjoy more that Atlanta has to offer!

Reviewed March 28, 2014

I'm eleven years old, and I love this hotel. The location is great and it's just a short walk to get to all the great activities your kids will love like the Georgia Aquarium , Coca-Cola Museum, and a tour of CNN. The check-in was great and they delivered our luggage right to our room. It has a load of tennis courts and basketball courts and there is a swimming pool. There are also glass elevators that are fascinating and run on the out and inside of the building. There is also two great restaurants, Trader Vic's and Nikolai.(I hope I spelled that right!) The food manager Mr. Kevin O'Leary was so nice and very generous. Over all it was the best vacation experience at a Hilton.

• Stayed: March 2014

Chandler thank you so much for choosing to stay with us and for writing this review! We are so glad to hear that you had such a great vacation. Kevin also wanted to share his gratitude for your kind words and we hope you come back soon!