“Very nice hotel for that price!”
Review of Hilton Atlanta

Hilton Atlanta
Ranked #92 of 173 Hotels in Atlanta
Muenchen
“Very nice hotel for that price!”
Reviewed January 14, 2013

We had a very good night rate and were given a room on a high floor. We could sleep with a very nice view to atlanta! The room itself was very clean, the hotel is typically american, the lounge was closed during our stay but we could use the restaurant at the ground floor of the hotel.

Parking is a little bit to expensive, but its a city hotel..

Room Tip: High floor to get a nice view!
Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (565)
  • Arabic first
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
Woodbridge, Virginia
Reviewed January 13, 2013

I would stay here again!!! I booked last week and expected to pay much more. The king room was very spacious and the Herman Miller desk chair was fantastic.
The club chair had no support :(.
2 block walk to the mart. Great hotel experience.

• Stayed January 2013
Cincinnati
Reviewed January 10, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel two times now because it is walking distance to the Coca Cola Museum, the Aquarium and CNN, and it accepts dogs. What I like most about it is that they don't make you go through the back door and hide your pup. No, you can walk through the lobby and you still get friendly looks. They are very accommodating and always friendly.
The only reason I am giving it a 4 rating is because I think they could have handled the masses of the big Passion Meeting a little better and reserved one elevator for other hotel guests. So, doggie and I ended up running down and up the 25 floors on the stairs. But it was a good workout for both of us.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
North Carolina
Reviewed January 10, 2013

It has taken me a while to write this, but we had an amazing experience at the Hilton Atlanta Downtown. The hotel is in the heart of everything, and since we enjoy walking in urban landscapes, it was an easy walk to the Coca Cola museum, CNN (where my brother in law works and where we did the tour), that great park area and the Hard Rock. We had a baby and an older child with us, and we were upgraded to an executive club level floor, with a travelzoo special at the time. We really enjoyed the club level floor, and yes we took our kids to the club level for snacks, but we made them behave of course. Also, the hotel staff was helpful and the room was nice with little noise. The only noise came from the marathon one morning in the streets of downtown, but that was more interesting than annoying. The hotel bar was nice (we got a babysitter) and seemed to be a happening spot. Great place to stay!

Room Tip: If there is an upgrade available to the executive club level, I would recommend it, even at a modera...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Chicago
Reviewed January 9, 2013

We stayed here twice on our the road trip. The first time was on 12/23/12 and the second time was on 1/2/13. Both time was amazing. The hotel is located in midtown so if you are planning on visit attraction such as coca-cola world, aquarium, or the CNN, its a great place to stay. Parking cost $21. its a bit pricey but its located in the downtown area so its expected. The building and parking garage looks a bit old but inside the building its still great. The garage might really need some work. The room is clean and the bed is comfy. The staff are friendly and helpful. I would definitely stay here again when I return to Atlanta.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Murfreesboro, Tennessee
Reviewed January 7, 2013

I stayed recently at the Hilton on Courtland in downtown Atlanta during a conference. Booked on Hotwire - great price. The hotel was outstanding: excellent front desk, concierge and restaurant service. My room was spacious, very clean and well equipped. The heating unit worked very quietly and efficiently. My only beef - lumpy pillows....but the bed was very comfortable. For such a busy hotel, it was pretty quiet. Should note that the hotel is very convenient to reach from I-75, has underground parking which is an additional charge. I'm planning on staying there again.

Room Tip: Ask for rooms on the upper floors, above 18, to avoid any street noise.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed January 4, 2013

I stayed here from 3 nights in a king room on the executive level floor. The hotel was a true gem all the way around. The hotel was very clean and I found my room to be in the same condition. The executive lounge was real nice and the entire staff very friendly. Great housekeeping and the evening turn down service was a plus. I stay in about 300 Hilton Properties a year and I am also a Hilton Diamond member. I have to say I was welll pleased all the way around. I rate this hotel a 10/10. I will stay here again if ever back in the area and I highly recommend it to everyone!!
Thank you Hilton Atlanta for a great stay from check- in to Check-Out!!!!
A+++++