Hilton Atlanta
$107
$101
Country Inn
Omni Atlanta Hotel at CNN Center(Atlanta)(Great Value!)
$418
$148
Omni Hotels
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $169/night.

$219
$150
WHotels.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $174/night.

$116
$103
Official Hotel
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of $150/night.

$85
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $108/night.

$1,423
$199
Westin.com
$206
$139
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $188/night.

Hyatt Regency Atlanta(Atlanta)(Great Value!)
$129
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $144/night.

$199
$159
$150
Priceline
3,944 results
All reviewsexecutive levelsouthern elementstrader vicstennis courtspeachtree centerdowntown areafood courtgeorgia aquariumworld of coca colaolympic parkfitness centermarta stationconferenceskybridgeconciergestarbucksmeeting
Reviewed November 16, 2012

We stayed last weekend and found the hotel staff friendly and the bed and room incredibly comfortable. The gym was clean and new and had great machines. We were provided with free wifi and the bath products were high end. Trader Vic's downstairs serves fabulous drinks, and Nikolai's upstairs has a great view and attentive staff. Overall, we had a great time and would stay at the downtown Hilton again.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 14, 2012

I should have brought my nasonex and claritin. This is an older hotel, yeah yeah but can we do some updates? I am here for a conference, got a room for 209/night for 4 nights. The room was on the 9th floor, close to the elevator.

When you enter, you immediately smell of musty old smell. The bathroom has the sewer smell. I thought the place was clean until I went to turn on the tv and it was unplugged. I didn't know that, called the maintenance, and a guy promptly came up to fix the issue. He pulled the plug that was no longer hooked to the tv and up with it came 10,000 dust bunnies. All over the black granite table and he just swept it off to the floor. Ugh, so dirty!!

The bathroom tile has dirt and it reminds me of 1970's. I like old (see my review of SF westin) but this is poor conditioned, poorly kept. Lord help me get through these next 4 nights!

Room Tip: stay at the marriott marquis
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
hiltonatl, Manager at Hilton Atlanta, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at our hotel. We appreciate your feedback and we’re very sorry you were unhappy with your guest room. Guest feedback is incredibly important to us and we are taking your comments into consideration as we improve our on-property experience. Again, we apologize for the inconveniences that you endured, and we want you to know that we have worked with our housekeeping staff to correct all issues mentioned. We hope to have another opportunity to serve you, if your travels bring you back to Atlanta.

Reviewed November 13, 2012

There were 14 people waiting for 2 front desk people to check them in. Staffing the front desk is not a priority for them. Key did not work, went back down, and they assigned me to another room. Rooms are clean, hallways quiet. Lots of eating options in the area. Self parking is over $20 per day.

Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 13, 2012

The hotel was located near everything we wanted to do. We were able to walk to the basketball game and the aquarium. The staff was friendly and very knowledgeable of the area. We would definitely booked the Hilton again!!

Room Tip: We booked through a third party and paid half the price of the published rate.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 11, 2012

The hotel is centrally located in downtown Atlanta. I was not overly fond of the geometric carpeting-a little too busy for my taste. The hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. The beds, sheets and pillows were the best! I slept really well during my 4 night stay. I would have liked a fan in the bathroom as well as a full length mirror in the room on a wall verses on the bathroom door. The other nice feature was that the elevators were not near any hotel rooms as far as I could tell. The room decor was very calming and it would have been great if they would have followed suit in the main parts of the hotel, too.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business