Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Perimeter - Hammond Drive
$241
$184
$127
  • Restaurant
All reviewsrite aidavailable upon requestsandy springsrooms are bigstove topsafe areahot waterhome away from homewould stay here againpublixmicrowavemotelmartaperksremoteratesdowntown
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 17, 2012

I stayed in this place for 2 weeks, the staff is peculiarly rude. They don't understand the meaning of hospitality. Given the fact it's an extended stay, still the front desk, housekeeping is expected to be a little polite. On my check out day since my flight was in the afternoon I requested for an hour extension given the fact that their check out timings are 11 am, but, inspite of my requests and over looking the fact that I had already been there for 2 weeks, they rudely turned down the request. Special mention of the lady at the front desk.

• Stayed: August 2012
2  Thank pgsmh1
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Perimeter - Hammond Drive, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2012

I recently received a copy of your review of our hotel. Our company prides itself on providing great service and great rooms at great rates, which is why I was so disappointed to read your post. Please accept my most sincere apologies.

I do appreciate the opportunity to provide an explanation regarding the issue you described. I truly understand your aggravation and the inconvenience you experienced. The circumstances you have detailed are, of course, unacceptable and highly regrettable. It is our goal to provide a pleasant and relaxing environment where our guests can feel at home when they’re away from home. And we recognize that in order to achieve that goal, we must provide outstanding service. As this hotel's Manager, I have spoken with housekeeping and the rest of the staff to ensure that a situation like yours does not happen again.

Reviewed August 14, 2012

Found two cockroaches, bed was basically springs and a sheet of cotton. No shampoo, and the was no drain stopper (PROBABLY WHERE THE COCKROACHES CAME FROM) i kept on waking up every hour just make sure that there were no bug on or around me. "PLEASE DON'T STAY HERE" luckily they were able to refund my second night. not worth it

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business

I am truly sorry to read about the situation you experienced while staying at our hotel. We are routinely praised for our service, cleanliness, rooms, and exceptional rates, so it is with the utmost seriousness that I regard your comments. I can assure you that your remarks will be fully researched and all results will produce prompt actions by our management team. As a company, we will continue to make offering clean, comfortable hotel suites at affordable rates our priority.

Reviewed July 8, 2012

Hello Travelers! I recently stayed at Homestead Perimeter for 3 weeks and my travel mate and I had a very satisfactory stay. Before coming to Atlanta I checked out the internet for hotels and reviews and decided that the Homestead was the best place to stay for our purposes. After reading some of the reviews we were apprehensive but, never experienced or saw the problems some of the reviewers complain about. We were treated in a cordial "southern hospitality" manner every time we went to or spoke with office staff. Our quoted rate and the bill we paid were exact. Clean towels and other necessities were plentiful. The grounds were clean, safe and comfortable. Our room was just what we expected. Fellow travelers staying here were pleasant and quiet. The Homestead was very convienent for that part of Atlanta; ajacent to the Publix , Rite Aid, fast food. Walking distance to MARTA, just 2 or 3 blocks from the Perimeter Mall.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Carol C
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Atlanta - Perimeter - Hammond Drive, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2012

Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Homestead Atlanta - Perimeter. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that.

Reviewed June 12, 2012

The manager on duty was horrible to work with. I got better service from the support staff than I did him! We will never stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple

I recently received a copy of your review of the Homestead Atlanta - Perimeter. Our company prides itself on providing great service and great rooms at great rates, which is why I was so disappointed to read your post. Please accept my most sincere apologies.

Reviewed January 19, 2012

First, when we walked in, the rep was on a personal call. Also, she showed him another price online that was less $30 less than what he quoted. He wouldn't honor it. Then, when we walked in the room, it was fine. But, one hour later, the bathroom was flooded with water leaking from the toilet. When I called, he offered to give me another room, but I had to come to the office to get the key. When I went down to get it, it was raining cats and dogs. He gave me a room on the other side of the property. So, I had to pack back up and move in the rain. I asked if I could stay anywhere more convenient due to the weather, but he said nothing else was available. Mind you, as I walked in the rain, I saw 3 vacant rooms. Finally I settled in the other room and went to sleep. The bed was ok, but the bedding is rough and had crumbs in between the sheets. The next morning, I called to request late check out, and the Jamaican lady said they didn't honor late checkout and I had to be out in 30 minutes, which was 11:30am. I asked could I leave at noon, but was not allowed. For $89 dollars, I'll be at the Westin next time.

• Stayed: January 2012