“Just about the best ice cream in the world”

Morelli's Ice Cream
Ranked #11 of 92 Dessert in Atlanta
Reviewed April 20, 2012

This ice cream is just heavenly.  It's obvious only the best of ingredients go into these frozen luxuries.  And luxury it is; don't go here if you're on a budget.

Reviewed June 7, 2011

I first encountered Morelli's ice cream at A Taste of Atlanta. We tried the salted caramel and it was sooo incredibly delicious! We stopped by Morelli's on a subsequent visit to savor more salted caramel ice cream. They offer many other very creative flavor combinations as well. This is hands down the BEST ice cream I've ever had. I'm looking forward to the opening of their second location in Edgewood Shopping District. It will have indoor seating, something the other location does not have.

Reviewed May 2, 2011

I am an ice cream fanatic. I worked at an ice cream shop when I was a kid and have loved it ever since so let's just say that I know a thing or two about the stuff.

With that said I have to say that Morelli's Ice Cream was without a doubt the best Ice Cream I have ever eaten. I loved the salted caramel which is an uncommon flavor but I was blown away by the blueberry rosewater!!! I thought I wouldn't like grape nut because I don't like the cereal but I couldn't get enough of it! Ginger Lavender and Coconut Jalapeno are must try's as well if for no other reason than the ability to take strange flavors and turn them into incredible frozen sensations that tantalize the pallet!

Keep it up Morelli's, Keep it up!

Been to Morelli's Ice Cream? Share your experiences!