“Great Brunch!”
Review of Rosebud - CLOSED

Rosebud
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Morningside Kitchen is a new Atlanta restaurant opened in 2016 in the location formerly known as Rosebud. We feature wood-fired grilled meats and fish and rotisserie chicken, salads, and small plates to share. Created by the team from Murphy's, our restaurant is open nightly for dinner and weekends for brunch. Our goal is to become a "Best Atlanta Restaurant."
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great Brunch!”
Reviewed March 3, 2014

I had the pleasure of having Sunday brunch with about 10 people. I liked that they have two different areas for larger parties, one being very private. The food was delicious and the grits are amazing. I had "The Nasty McAlister" and it was delicious! Needless to say, I have found me a new brunch spot. Reservations are best.

Visited March 2014

Las Vegas, Nevada
“Cute Little Bruch Spot”
Reviewed February 11, 2014

So i've heard so much about Rosebud and from the reviews prior to eating here i could tell this place HAD to be as good as everybody's telling me! I recommend reservations especially on a SUNDAY because it was PACKED! I made a reservation on opentable for 2:30 PM arrived a little early and STILL didn't get seated until about 2:40 because that's how backed up they are. No worries that wouldn't make me take any stars away! Afterall I WILL wait for good food! The two dishes we ordered were the signature Buttermilk Fried Chicken and The house special Salmon Omlette (Egg Whites Only) and both were cooked to perfection! Very glad I decided to give Rosebud a try! Looks like I found my new Sunday Brunch Spot!

• Visited February 2014
Atlanta
“Consistently great food and service.”
Reviewed January 20, 2014

We have been to Rosebud many times and it is always great. The owner/chef Ron Eyester takes great pride in all he does. We had a slight problem once and he addressed it quickly and made sure our subsequent visits were wonderful too. The fried chicken is a signature dish and is wonderful. We will return often.

• Visited January 2014
Watertown, Massachusetts
“Great food and good service!”
Reviewed January 16, 2014

I came here for a dinner and meeting and was happy we did. Some very authentic southern dishes with fresh ingredients and some great standards.

The restaurant is tucked away on a little street surrounded by cute shops and a great deli.

Our food was very well prepared and good. I had the salmon, which was nicely cooked, perhaps a little overcooked, but it was still delicious.

The service was very friendly and it seems to be a neighborhood place for regulars that live in the area, but definitely worth a visit if you are looking for a nice dinner in this area.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank SMR_2
Atlanta, Georgia
“Nice vibe”
Reviewed January 14, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

We enjoyed the restaurant itself, but the food was just slightly better than average. Would probably go again, but they didn't have any entrees that I'd be craving in the middle of the night and dying to go back for. Definitely worth a visit though.

Visited January 2014