“Cute Little Bruch Spot”

Rosebud
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Morningside Kitchen is a new Atlanta restaurant opened in 2016 in the location formerly known as Rosebud. We feature wood-fired grilled meats and fish and rotisserie chicken, salads, and small plates to share. Created by the team from Murphy's, our restaurant is open nightly for dinner and weekends for brunch. Our goal is to become a "Best Atlanta Restaurant."
Reviewed February 11, 2014

So i've heard so much about Rosebud and from the reviews prior to eating here i could tell this place HAD to be as good as everybody's telling me! I recommend reservations especially on a SUNDAY because it was PACKED! I made a reservation on opentable for 2:30 PM arrived a little early and STILL didn't get seated until about 2:40 because that's how backed up they are. No worries that wouldn't make me take any stars away! Afterall I WILL wait for good food! The two dishes we ordered were the signature Buttermilk Fried Chicken and The house special Salmon Omlette (Egg Whites Only) and both were cooked to perfection! Very glad I decided to give Rosebud a try! Looks like I found my new Sunday Brunch Spot!

Reviewed January 20, 2014

We have been to Rosebud many times and it is always great. The owner/chef Ron Eyester takes great pride in all he does. We had a slight problem once and he addressed it quickly and made sure our subsequent visits were wonderful too. The fried chicken is a signature dish and is wonderful. We will return often.

Reviewed January 16, 2014

I came here for a dinner and meeting and was happy we did. Some very authentic southern dishes with fresh ingredients and some great standards.

The restaurant is tucked away on a little street surrounded by cute shops and a great deli.

Our food was very well prepared and good. I had the salmon, which was nicely cooked, perhaps a little overcooked, but it was still delicious.

The service was very friendly and it seems to be a neighborhood place for regulars that live in the area, but definitely worth a visit if you are looking for a nice dinner in this area.

1  Thank SMR_2
Reviewed January 14, 2014

We enjoyed the restaurant itself, but the food was just slightly better than average. Would probably go again, but they didn't have any entrees that I'd be craving in the middle of the night and dying to go back for. Definitely worth a visit though.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

Rosebud is always a great choice for diner but it's definitely the place for Christmas Eve. They feature a special menu celebrating the Italian feast of 7 Fishes. The food is excellent and even though it's quite busy the staff goes out of their way to make it a memorable holiday evening.